PDA

View Full Version : Ki-45 "Toryu" question...

Rami
September 29th, 2008, 13:32
To all,

I have downloaded the Ki-100, Ki-43, and Mitsubishi soundpacks by Lawdog and Solobo, but none of them have a twin sound configuration file.

The Ki-45 used Mitsubishi Ha-102 engines, so I thought the Ha-115 (The Ki-43 Oscar soundpack) would be fitting for it. The Ha-112 soundpack for the Ki-100 would be a bit too powerful, but I could live with it.

Has anyone made a twin sound.cfg for either of these soundpacks?

Thanks in advance,

gedm
September 29th, 2008, 13:38
I dont think we've got one yet, but it wouldnt suprise me if Lawdog or Obio was on it. :jump:

OBIO
September 29th, 2008, 19:44
I'm on it like white on rice, like stink on....stuff that stinks....but due to my computer having a cough due to cold (as Forest Gump would say), I am not able to get at them at the moment. Have tried many many things to get my system back on its feet, and none have worked. Tomorrow or the day after, I will perform a System Recovery by overwriting the installed XP with a fresh XP...will lose some software, but should be able to save all my files (sound packs, skins, paint templates, plane tweaks).

Once I can get to them again, I will get them packed up and uploaded. Have a good number of "new" Japanese sound packs put together using Lawdog's work as the ingredients.

OBIO