PDA

View Full Version : Posting pictures?

ndicki
February 12th, 2010, 08:40
Does anybody know if it is now possible to post pictures? I don't seem to be able to upload them.

Chacha
February 12th, 2010, 08:53
Go to manage attachment,

You will be directed to File Upload Manager, click on Add Files,

There will be a new window, Then Select Files

After you selected a file, Upload File, Insert Attachment....

You are ready to go!

Chacha
February 12th, 2010, 08:56
I need help to delete attachment...

I mistakenly attached this....

Sorry guys....:isadizzy:

redriver6
February 12th, 2010, 09:09
go to 'settings' then look in the column on the left 'my settings' then under 'forums' you will see 'attachments'. when you click on that it will show you all your attachments and there will be a little box to click then at the bottom right click 'delete'.

but i would leave it there as an example if i were you...

Chacha
February 12th, 2010, 09:12
go to 'settings' then look in the column on the left 'my settings' then under 'forums' you will see 'attachments'. when you click on that it will show you all your attachments and there will be a little box to click then at the bottom right click 'delete'.

but i would leave it there as an example if i were you...

Thanks man....

ndicki
February 12th, 2010, 09:15
Thanks - that's what I've tried doing, but no joy... I get to "Select files" then "Upload files", click on it, and nothing happens.

Just checked my account - still plenty of space left, so that's not it.

Chacha
February 12th, 2010, 09:18
Thanks - that's what I've tried doing, but no joy... I get to "Select files" then "Upload files", click on it, and nothing happens.

Just checked my account - still plenty of space left, so that's not it.

Chose another file.... maybe a smaller one... and see what happens.... :jump:

redriver6
February 12th, 2010, 09:19
your welcome ChaCha.

ndicki, i have had the same problem trying to upload from my hd but the pictures i posted in the skipbombing thread were uploaded from 'image shack' as an attachment...

so i don't know...probably just teething problems with the new forum software...

ndicki
February 12th, 2010, 10:25
OK, I've reduced the quality a bit to just below 100KB... And it works. Now I know what it is. It simply has a "weight" limit.