PDA

View Full Version : Please look at the lower area of the main forum

hey_moe
February 12th, 2010, 02:08
This is what we had yesterday >> Total members that have visited the forum in the last 24 hours: 1,114 << If you start checking everyday this is about the round about member each day. We still need 1530.00 to finish the update and get both of the servers up and going. The newest part of the site will be on line flying, at no charge. Most other sites don't offer this and we are still doing it for free. Ickie has been generous and gave all the payware planes out at NC to the members. We got two more weeks to get this done. I know some in here are unemployed and have finical problem, which we all have been their at some time of out life, I fully understand that. But 95% of the members should be able to afford five bucks. Thank goodness we still have members that fork out 50 to a 100.00 to pay for all the non payers. But is it really fair. I can't stand to ask for money from our members, but I am asking for your help one more time. Ickie and I were talking the other day and I said we should either start charging for membership or the on line flying for non-paying members and guest. He was a hundred percent against this and said SOH has never charged to come in here or for membership. Come on guys...let close this and get it over with...thanks for your support, Mike

Ickie
February 12th, 2010, 03:35
We are at $1350 to go and I would really like to see this down to zero and by new people, if you look at the names many have given 2 and even 3-4 times while the balk give nothing.

I can set these forums up so you have to be a charter member to post and I am considering this.