PDA

View Full Version : What If ??? AC-47 Spooky

Mark Rude
September 29th, 2008, 13:27
What if Spooky was created earlier ?? I've been working on this for months. I have a few tweaks to finish and it should be ready. This is the funniest aircraft I have flown in CFS3. The damage spooky inflicts on the enemy is awesome.I plan on doing a C-47 float version too.Anyone want to beta test her for me ?

SPQR33, If you are still around email me.

Cameljockey
September 29th, 2008, 14:47
That's "Puff the Magic Dragon" of the Viet Nam era!

CJ

O-1Driver
September 29th, 2008, 14:59
Looks good Mark looking forward to it when done.:applause:

O-1

Mark Rude
September 29th, 2008, 15:16
Puff the Magic Dragon was another name for it, this one has the spooky nose art. I worked on a Puff the Magic Dragon skin but painting is not my strong point.

warfreak
September 29th, 2008, 15:27
I would like to beta test

Dave(Dangerous)Boynton
September 30th, 2008, 13:30
Hi Mark,

Is this the model that was being created some time ago or a totally new? i only ask as i made the gun mounts for the side firing miniguns and wondered if they were still being used in the model? I love the aircraft though and i bet it does deliver a nasty surprise to the enemy ground units.

Dave

njbb1995
September 30th, 2008, 13:38
I will Beta test if you want :jump:

Mark Rude
September 30th, 2008, 15:12
This is a new model. I created these guns myself. Who else was working on Spooky?

Mark Rude
September 30th, 2008, 15:28
njbb1995 (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/member.php?u=53515)

Private messaging is disabled for your profile without it beta testing is
impossible.

corpse grinder
September 30th, 2008, 17:25
Stumjumper worked on one as well..It had to be at least 2 years ago. I dont think it ever made it out of alpha or beta stages though.

njbb1995
September 30th, 2008, 18:49
Sorry try again now

stumpjumper1
October 2nd, 2008, 05:50
Dave i have the spooky we were toying with for the short lived vietnam addon useing your sidemounts belive it is one fo the few alphas that made it thru the gmax harddirve crash last year will take alook,
i also have flaoting aroudn a c-47 i did for the boys fo 60 with 4 fwd firing nosemounted .50's and was able to hold a torp i bleive it was designed mainyl for use in maw for med area

Mark Rude
October 2nd, 2008, 08:12
Stumpjumper, I did not know you were working on a AC-47. I did not mean to step on your designer toes. How far along are you?

warfreak
October 2nd, 2008, 08:21
no offence but mark's c-47 looks better than that one

Dave(Dangerous)Boynton
October 2nd, 2008, 10:46
Some of us haven't been gmax modeling very long Warfreak. I think Mark has been modeling longer than me and Stump so its alot of work and we lost alot of work during a bad virus. i lost a years worth of work thanks to some moron who gets a laugh and enjoyment out of ruining other peoples hard work.

Was it yourself Mark that started the Chain home stuff? i also made the chainhome facilitys but am still working to making them into fully fuctioning sites, along with Arnhem bridge.

Dave

warfreak
October 2nd, 2008, 10:50
I just notice that there are forward facing guns on stump's c-47, does the actual c-47 look like this?

warfreak
October 2nd, 2008, 12:21
I'm sorry if you guys think I'm trying to be mean

Mark Rude
October 2nd, 2008, 13:41
The Chain home stuff in The ETO is my work. I try my best not to work on something that someone else has already started. Its just Rude.LOL

stumpjumper1
October 3rd, 2008, 03:21
stumpjumper, i did not know you were working on a ac-47. I did not mean to step on your designer toes. How far along are you?
what you stepping on my toes please never mark this is one i was learning a few htings on only relsed to the boys oof 60th please by all means, cont wiht yours i toyed with your gats and used daves side moutns but lost allthat work in that hd crash last year
###at war no offwense taken man if i ever got close to marks stuff then lol maybe heck my best stuff isnt even close to the stuff he throws away but to be honest if you can do better than by all means have at it pardner least im trying to learn differnt things

ronnybengt
October 3rd, 2008, 05:55
lo mark rude...enjoying your torpedo vey much...just wanted to say that m8!!!:ernae:

R

norm
October 4th, 2008, 04:12
i think it that as a "what if" air craft a gunship b-24. i know theay never were aney, but a b-24 with one or two 40 mm cannon like in the misqueto on flecsibal mounts and one or two pairs of 20's also on flecksibal mounts.