PDA

View Full Version : CFS1 still going strong, joystick not

hmruber
February 10th, 2010, 16:56
I have tried a number of suggestions to get my Saitek ST290 Pro stick to work with this game with no luck. My OS is Vista Home Premium. No matter what I try the settings in the game for the joystick keep changing, asking me to change one jibberish name to another. Anyone have solutions? I know this is an old game, but it's my favorite and I have time to kill since getting laid off from my job.

hubbabubba
February 10th, 2010, 17:21
I have tried a number of suggestions to get my Saitek ST290 Pro stick to work with this game with no luck. My OS is Vista Home Premium. No matter what I try the settings in the game for the joystick keep changing, asking me to change one jibberish name to another. Anyone have solutions? I know this is an old game, but it's my favorite and I have time to kill since getting laid off from my job.

Hello hmruber:wavey:

You will find a thread a few lines below yours named "Joystick problem" (or go HERE (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?26329-Joystick-problem) ). This should fit your bill. Good luck!

safn1949
February 11th, 2010, 06:14
Hope it works for you,let us all know what happens....and get ready to buy the beer.:guinness: