PDA

View Full Version : bachem Ba 349 Natter problems

srAlvaroedao
February 10th, 2010, 09:50
There's a little problem that is occuring with me when I chose the Ba 349 in the CFS3. The Natter does not have any guns, so to shotdown aircrafts you have to chose the ordnance, but when I click the ordnance "24 Natter rockets" the CFS3 stop working, and I have to press CRTL + ALT + DEL. I downloaded the three part aircraft, and I know that you have to put the Natter Pylons files in the "pylons direcotry" and the Weapons files in the "Weapons directory". I already uninstalled and reinstalled in the "aircraft directory", but it still doesn't work! Can anyone help me?

HouseHobbit
February 10th, 2010, 10:30
I believe there was a update for this aircraft
That gave some missing files after the Natter was first uploaded..
I don't remember what was needed or even who uploaded them
Perhaps someone here can supply that info..

thrasmussen
February 10th, 2010, 10:38
Check your directory to make sure the files ended up where they are supposed to be.

srAlvaroedao
February 11th, 2010, 07:28
The pylons files are in the pylons directory and the Weapons files (Natter rockets) are in the Weapons directory. I copied and pasted the files, so they are in the Natter folder and also in the weapons/pylons folder. Does anyone here played with the Natter rockets? What did you do? Do I need a faster computer?

thrasmussen
February 11th, 2010, 10:28
So you have:
natter_pylon_0
natter_pylon_1
in pylons and:
natter_rocket_group
natter_rocket
in weapons?

gosd
February 11th, 2010, 19:55
Where can I find this A/C for download ?

gaw
February 12th, 2010, 01:41
bump......what's a Natter?

thrasmussen
February 12th, 2010, 04:40
Where can I find this A/C for download ?
Here at SOH when they get the downloads back up.

thrasmussen
February 12th, 2010, 04:42
bump......what's a Natter?

this

srAlvaroedao
March 1st, 2010, 06:20
That's exactly what I'm talking about! The Pylon files are in teh Pylons directory and the Natter rocket files are in the Weapons directory!

Autothrottle
March 2nd, 2010, 21:43
I flew the Natter before. The rockets worked fine for me , there are some fixes that you have to have and also you need something another related to Luft 46' weapons. I stopped flying it though because its too awkward for a conventional pilot like me.