PDA

View Full Version : Blog

Ickie
February 9th, 2010, 05:48
As you see a new button in nav bar, its "Blogs"
You have to be a "Charter Mmember 2010" to post a new Blog and comment on exstisting Blogs

Henry
February 9th, 2010, 06:23
Kool
H:applause:

Terry
February 9th, 2010, 09:29
Please excuse the ignorance, but what is the difference between a new blog and a new thread?

Chacha
February 9th, 2010, 10:14
Blog is a web log...

As the thread is local to our Forum or site....

(That's how I understood it, maybe someone will explain further!)

Snuffy
February 9th, 2010, 10:50
A blog is just something else for you to waste your time on ... and is used primarily by people who think that its important that what they think and do every minute of every day needs to be published to the unsuspecting public like us.

:wiggle:

Henry
February 9th, 2010, 11:03
A blog is just something else for you to waste your time on ... and is used primarily by people who think that its important that what they think and do every minute of every day needs to be published to the unsuspecting public like us.

:wiggle:
that about sums it up for me also:p:
H

Moses03
February 9th, 2010, 11:08

I just had a sandwich for lunch. Feel better now Snuffy? :icon_lol:

Terry
February 9th, 2010, 11:24
Thank you gentlemen, good explanation. So the buttom up top is to weed out all the egomaniacs!

Snuffy
February 9th, 2010, 12:13

That's hardly blog material Moses. You're supposed to tell us where you went to get it. What type of sandwich it was. Whether or not you had thoughts of and about the waitress. Whether or not you had a drink and what not ...

You get the point. :wiggle:

JoeW
February 9th, 2010, 12:41
When I log in it says that I don't have permission to do some things .......... not sure what that is about. It seems that I can go to the forums and even post.
JoeW

Wing_Z
February 9th, 2010, 12:48

Thought that was a Twat, erm...Tweet?
Blog came before it was necessary to do time steps of 1 millisecond...
How come we can't Twit here?? :d

djscoo
February 9th, 2010, 13:36
Interesting...would it make more sense for admins to be the only ones allowed to blog? Seems like the ideal location for announcements etc...

lifejogger
February 9th, 2010, 13:54
To blog or not to blog, probably not.

harleyman
February 9th, 2010, 14:45
Snuffy...you are killing me here.....LMAO (HEY.. Where's da smileys?) lol

I agree..I am not so important that I need to post all my goings on on a public place..I dont even have a cell phone for that very reason....