Very cool! :d:applause::applause:

Bone
November 5th, 2008, 04:15
Looks like you had some fun.

EgoR64
November 5th, 2008, 13:56
:wavey:

Thx Gents,

Just having fun, I use the Mission Object Placement Tools & SimVar by Jim Keir, it is just one big Mission, I had some great shots of the P-47's getting shot down, plus lost one P-40, However all the Bf109s where eventually Termintated. Allied 3 - Axis 3. Fun Stuff !!

Look Forward to the Hellcat and Corsair, just need an FSX Zero AI !! LOL !! :d

Many Cheers !!

Scratch
November 5th, 2008, 16:18
Excellent video indeed!! Maybe one day we will have a really good B-17 combat sim. Maybe even a combat Accu-sim component? hint...hint.....Dang it:kilroy:

GT182
November 5th, 2008, 17:30
Excellent video indeed!! Maybe one day we will have a really good B-17 combat sim. Maybe even a combat Accu-sim component? hint...hint.....Dang it:kilroy:

Scratch, we had one but Atari wouldn't update it or let anyone else do it. Maybe someday with FSX we'll have it with MultiPlayer too. ;)

Scratch
November 5th, 2008, 17:43
Scratch, we had one but Atari wouldn't update it or let anyone else do it. Maybe someday with FSX we'll have it with MultiPlayer too. ;)

Yea, I know. I figured with all the creativity coming from the A2A geniuses these days that maybe there was some room for a different kind of Accu-sim. Probably not for FSX, but some other special project.:applause:

I know I'm dreamin', but this second glass of Chaucer Mead is really workin' on me. Dang this is good stuff. No wonder the Romans kicked my ancestors butts:173go1:

lifejogger
November 5th, 2008, 17:55
Very nice, I enjoyed watching it. But don't you just hate it when your co-pilot doesn't show up for the mission and you have to fly it all by yourself.:mixedsmi: