PDA

View Full Version : CFS2 Gauges

leroy10
February 7th, 2010, 16:49
Hi All,

I have Visual Studio 2008 project that might help anyone who's interested in CFS2 gauge design. It's a complete working example of the FS2000 SDK example gauge but with a VS project file and solution.

http://coastnet.net.au/cfs2/SDK_gauge.zip

Cheers :ernae:
Lindsay

PSULLYKEYS
February 23rd, 2010, 00:22
Thanks L, I need a knotmeter for ships which I've never seen in the CFS2 world.:guinness:

Moparmike
March 8th, 2010, 08:07
Thanks Lindsay!

I've recently been fighting with getting myself converted over the VS2008 on my new Win7 rig since VS2003 just plain had way too many hiccups on win7.
As usual, the IDE changes are just enough to throw a monkey wrench into getting my projects ported over to 2008.
Your example was a good one to look at to figure out what I was missing.

leroy10
March 8th, 2010, 23:16
Hi Guy's

Glad you found it useful.

Moparmike, wait till you see VS2010 it's different again.:isadizzy:

Cheers :ernae:
Lindsay

Moparmike
March 9th, 2010, 05:24
Moparmike, wait till you see VS2010 it's different again.:isadizzy:

I'm looking at the RC on a sandbox rig, but real world time had kept me from being active enough to really get into the meat of using the betas.
I kinda like what I see and I was hoping to push off my purchase until '10 came out but my employer wasn't going to be putting '10 on their EPP for quite a while.
Plus this new Win7 rig forced me to retire '03 faster than I wanted to. I almost dumbed it down to WinXP just so I could hang with '03 a while longer yet...but I fell in love with 7 shortly after I dragged it home.