PDA

View Full Version : newby

renomoto
February 7th, 2010, 16:00
Hello

I am Reno, french, living near Barcelona, Spain
I am flying CFS1 for about 10 years now and still didn't change my computer to try latter versions... so still flying the old one.
I like to design cockpitt's panels, using "cfgedit" and "gaubmp" utils, and sometimes I did alter some mission files also.

I am happy to see there are still people interested in CFS1...
This is my first time in sims forum, I am envolved as moderator in a forum about Kawasaki motorcycles in France but nothing until now about airplanes nor warbirds.

Well, that's it... fly safe!:ernae:

hubbabubba
February 10th, 2010, 10:13
Hello

I am Reno, french, living near Barcelona, Spain
I am flying CFS1 for about 10 years now and still didn't change my computer to try latter versions... so still flying the old one.
I like to design cockpitt's panels, using "cfgedit" and "gafbmp" utils, and sometimes I did alter some mission files also.

I am happy to see there are still people interested in CFS1...
This is my first time in sims forum, I am involved as moderator in a forum about Kawasaki motorcycles in France but nothing until now about airplanes nor warbirds.

Well, that's it... fly safe!:ernae:
Salut renomoto:wavey:

J'habite Montréal et, comme tu peux le constater, je parle français - ou du moins je l'écris!

I'm still using a good old W98SE machine and just discovered that my IE6 browser doesn't support the new SOH "flavors".

I dabble mainly in aircraft/vehicle/scenery projects. As I often say, I have more fun playing with CFS1 than I have playing CFS1.

It is on this site that I was introduced to multiplayer action. As a modeler, I wanted to know what players were looking for and, as a gamer, I had a ton of fun with real people from all over the world.

If you want to try it yourself, just come to one of our Sunday's games;
HERE (http://alliedaircorps.proboards78.com/index.cgi) for a quick look at our activities and a step-by-step introduction to essential downloads for multiplaying
HERE (http://www.freewebs.com/alliedaircorps/index.htm) for our forum

You don't have to be a member to fly with us. In fact, it is good practice to come and "have a look" at our games before joining the AAC .

Ne te sens pas obligé, c'est comme tu veux.

Et bienvenue à SOH:icon29:!!!