PDA

View Full Version : CAF Kodiak Fun

CG_1976
February 5th, 2010, 22:25
Having a blast with the Fs9 CYZF 2010 scenery in FSX Sp2 to Hay river Water Aerodome.

bushpilot
February 6th, 2010, 01:15
Say, thats a nice painthttp://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/icons/icon10.gifhttp://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/icons/icon12.gif. Great shots, I love good winter flights:salute::salute:

Lionheart
February 6th, 2010, 02:01
Nice shots CG.

:ernae:

I was parusing YouTube tonight, checking amphibians, and saw one of a crash taped. The person left his gear down on his floats, touched the water, and it flipped that Cessna right over, upside down. The two pilots got out and were standing in the water. Not very deep where they crashed at. What a shame.

I didnt know the wheels caused that much 'grab' in the water.

Bill

BladeRun
February 6th, 2010, 04:40
I saw that same video, it happened so fast, I cant imagine there being anything the pilot could have done to save it, cept for putting the gear up lol

Shane Strong CYHZ
February 6th, 2010, 07:35
did you have to do much to get it working in fsx

CG_1976
February 6th, 2010, 10:01
The CAF paint on this kodiak was done by bushpilot, also did a nice CCG paint. Would love to see the Kodiak get the Buffalo Airways treatment.

Lionheart
February 6th, 2010, 11:10
did you have to do much to get it working in fsx

Hey Shane,

Do you mean the Kodiak or the paint scheme?

Bill

CG_1976
February 6th, 2010, 12:47
Here is another of Bushpilots paint honoring the CCG. He also has a USCG, Finland Frontier Guard, and Australia Coast Guard. Lionheart may please req a Ski Variant please or add on a FLIR pod:salute:. And yes im working on a Yellowknife Water/Ski Aerodome scenery for FSX.

cheezyflier
February 6th, 2010, 18:47
i fly the ccg ones quite alot :applause:

i am hoping some folks will put out some more civilian paints though.

CG_1976
February 6th, 2010, 19:27
i fly the ccg ones quite alot :applause:

i am hoping some folks will put out some more civilian paints though.

Thats why I mentioned Buffalo Airways from Yellowknife.