PDA

View Full Version : Some questions about the campaign and medals

pygmytwylyte
February 4th, 2010, 12:36
Ok, i'm a huge cfs fan, i got all three editions lying around here.
But there is some stuff about number three that i'm confused about.

First: How do i win the campaign? I do everything i'm supposed to do, i win my missions, i keep an eye on the production level of my enemy. But the germans always invade and just swarm england, no matter what i do.
What do i do to make it stop? Is there a type of mission i should fly more. Does it matter what mission i pick, as long as it has three stars in front of it? I really need some pointers on how this works, cause there seem to be a lot of thinks that arent to logical for me.

Second: What's up with the medals? I win every medal, but from then on i keep getting legion of merits. I have about 12 now. I remember that i used to get multiple other medals, but i reinstalled and from then on i just keep getting legion of merit. What makes you earn better medals?

Thank you.

flying dutchman
February 5th, 2010, 04:03
About the campains, I have won it, but it took verry long. According to what CFS3 sais, you better chose the missions with three stars, that are the most important one.
So I think or, you have made the campain on the hiest level, or something is wrong.

Maybe its about the age of your pilot the older the age, the more difficult the level.

FAFL342Pascal
February 5th, 2010, 04:24
You can find more information in precedent threads.

Choose also factories, and reach as fast as you can ennemy strategic production area

You can also modify tactical value for each type of mission through the campaign xml file