PDA

View Full Version : UKMIL Puma HC1 Now Available

Flyboy208
February 4th, 2010, 08:42
New at Flightsim ...

FSX Aerospatiale Puma HC1

Name: ukmilpuma.zip Size: 36,902,789 Date: 02-04-2010
FSX Aerospatiale Puma HC1. This is a complete helicopter package, with VC, two models and six texture. By UKMIL.

http://www.flightsim.com/kdl.php?fid=143376

Cheers! Mike :salute:

hey_moe
February 4th, 2010, 14:39
I install it today...not bad for freeware...thanks for the HU....most of the guys in here are into pop fart planes...this may be to much for them to handle...they also have a problem with them jets too.....lol :monkies::wavey:

Milamber
February 5th, 2010, 00:59
I really wish I understood how to "change" the rotor blades. Both this a/c and their CH47 are brilliant for freeware, but the manner in which the blades are seen to be [or not] rotating could be improved - on my system anyway.

M.

UnknownGuest12
February 5th, 2010, 09:53
[QUOTE=Milamber;354780]I really wish I understood how to "change" the rotor blades. Both this a/c and their CH47 are brilliant for freeware, but the manner in which the blades are seen to be [or not] rotating could be improved - on my system anyway.

Dito...

Milamber
February 5th, 2010, 10:07
Hey Beaufighter, must be an *age* thing eh??? Would enjoy finding/learning the solution tho' :salute:

M.

Cirrus N210MS
February 5th, 2010, 14:17
very nice looking addon would be better if there was no pilot models in the vc though :kilroy:

UKMIL
February 6th, 2010, 02:26
as always, many people complain about items, but NEVER ask on the ukmil site how about fixing issues, so you will never get answers, simple really. IF you want solutions, ask the developer direct. You would not go into a ford garage and complain about a Honda car would you? so why go to another forum and complain about how to fix a UKMIL product. The mind boggles sometimes??

centuryseries
February 6th, 2010, 04:25
as always, many people complain about items, but NEVER ask on the ukmil site how about fixing issues, so you will never get answers, simple really. IF you want solutions, ask the developer direct. You would not go into a ford garage and complain about a Honda car would you? so why go to another forum and complain about how to fix a UKMIL product. The mind boggles sometimes??

Didn't look like a complaint to me!

Why not add your website to your banner thingy that way you can direct people to it!

Bjoern
February 6th, 2010, 07:30
Why not add your website to your banner thingy that way you can direct people to it!

You don't get signatures unless you donate to the annual Bandwidth Drive.

Also, what's so hard just using effin' Google?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=ukmil

First result.

pcpilot007
February 6th, 2010, 10:10
try here

http://www.ukmil.org.uk/news.php

Seaking055
February 6th, 2010, 11:44

So, is it possible to "fix" the rotation speed of the rotor blades ?

Thanks