PDA

View Full Version : Individual Unit Skin Pack Now Finished

Snuffy
February 3rd, 2010, 03:28
Okay guys ...

If you've downloaded Pat Wilson's Campaign Generator, Ansirial has compiled a complete package of generic squadron/jasta skins that can be used by the campaign generator.

So when you fly Pat's campaigns, you will now recieve unit specific painted aircraft from all forces.

Just download all the skins and install them as directed, fire up the campaign generator, fly the mission and see all the correctly identified aircraft as called out in your mission.

Find it all here: http://riseofflight.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=5920

One note of "warning" Some of Ansirial's paints are identified as early/late ... they are two seperate packs and contain paint names that are identical and installing one will overwrite the other if you have that previously installed.

I brought this to his attention, and I think he said he's since corrected the issue, I haven't had time to update my downloads and installs so I can't say for sure at this time. So just be wary depending on the dates you start your campaign.

Snuffy
February 3rd, 2010, 15:30
Oh! I forgot to add, these paints are for every available plane in the sim as well.

So if you got all the aircraft, then they'll be skinned according to the time they were used and by the correct squadron/jasta colors. :)

gajit
February 4th, 2010, 09:55
Hi Snuffy

Thanks for the info. :salute: