PDA

View Full Version : Carenado C185 - Patch #3 is Out

Sky~6
February 2nd, 2010, 20:32
Patch #3- Flight dynamics are improved...:applause:

Checkout the ongoing thread about it here...
http://forums1.avsim.net/index.php?showtopic=274805

and get the patch here:
http://www.carenado.com/ecommerce/links.php3

SirBenn21
February 3rd, 2010, 03:04

Ben

Dexdoggy
February 3rd, 2010, 12:36
Thankyou sir!

Cleartheprop
February 3rd, 2010, 12:43
Thanks ! :ernae:

DaveKDEN
February 3rd, 2010, 13:09
Thanks for the info. Anyone else find the aircraft.cfg text all jumbled together in patch 3?
Dave

Sky~6
February 3rd, 2010, 13:22
Thanks for the info. Anyone else find the aircraft.cfg text all jumbled together in patch 3?
Dave

Yep,

Quick fix - open with WordPad instead of Notepad..

DaveKDEN
February 3rd, 2010, 13:30
Yep,

Quick fix - open with WordPad instead of Notepad..

Thanks - that worked.

Dave

arrowmaker
February 3rd, 2010, 14:10
Whats with Carenado these days? Three patches in about ten days. :isadizzy:

heywooood
February 3rd, 2010, 15:28
hey - the C206 has a sound patch on that page - I guess I missed it when it came out.

...sound files are corrected - no more buzzing RPM at TO power and the view switching sound bug is squished - cool

spotlope
February 3rd, 2010, 15:58
Whats with Carenado these days? Three patches in about ten days. :isadizzy:

It's a good sign, I think. You can't ding them for being unresponsive. In fact, having their own support forum is a big step forward, too. All in all, I'm more impressed than ever by the effort they're putting forth.

arrowmaker
February 4th, 2010, 01:08
It's a good sign, I think. You can't ding them for being unresponsive. In fact, having their own support forum is a big step forward, too. All in all, I'm more impressed than ever by the effort they're putting forth.

I agree that they are very repsonsive to customer issues. I just think that some issues should really have been caught in beta, most notably the bouncing issues on a few of their recent releases. Still, you are quite correct. They DO listen and they DO respond. A very good thing.