PDA

View Full Version : PAD Falcon_7X

falcon409
February 2nd, 2010, 10:38
Every time I go to the PAD site I seem to discover something new, lol. This time, it's the Dassault Falcon 7X. A really nice looking Business Jet, nice looking VC and cabin areas as well. I started looking through some shots on Airliners.net and found a few I'm going to do for it.

As is also usually the case, I can never leave well enough alone with any airplane I download, I always see something I'd like to change and this one is no exception. I decided to beef up the VC panel and change the interior colors a bit and so here are a few WIP shots (the exterior shot is the current livery offered on the PAD site):

falcon409
February 2nd, 2010, 11:45
A few views of the new exterior paint:

falcon409
February 2nd, 2010, 17:25
An Updated screen. . .just a few minor tweaks to do:

MCDesigns
February 2nd, 2010, 17:43
I rarely visit the PAD site because I know their models aren't FSX native, but that external model does look very nice. Nice paint also! :ernae:

falcon409
February 2nd, 2010, 18:31
Yea, I know that keeps a lot of folks from utilizing their airplanes, but that's where they plan to stay I guess and since I don't have a high end rig and pretty much take anything in that I like to fly. . .I keep going back, lol.

This ones finished on the exterior (complete with an attempt at metal flake which doesn't look too bad actually), now I need to retro the interior back to the gold that was in the original and it should be complete.:salute:

Bjoern
February 3rd, 2010, 03:19
Looks good, Falcon!

I really appreciate your work on the lesser known models and if you want to paint something again, there's a nice Navion and Global Express out there which could use some more splats of paint. :d

falcon409
February 3rd, 2010, 11:44
Looks good, Falcon!
I really appreciate your work on the lesser known models and if you want to paint something again, there's a nice Navion and Global Express out there which could use some more splats of paint. :d
Thanks Bjoern (which Navion?).
Here's a second WIP for the Falcon, this one, pretty simple really is for "Netjet, Europe".

falcon409
February 4th, 2010, 07:01
The final livery:
About 98% of the liveries I found for this airplane were "white w/a colored stripe down the side". Not terribly creative for such a nice looking BizJet, so I went in the other direction of non-creativity and did one all black with a colored stripe, lol.

Bjoern
February 4th, 2010, 08:11
Thanks Bjoern (which Navion?).

Rich Schwertfeger's and Bill Leaming's; on Avsim (also Flightsim?).

I've started a paint for it, but it became one of those "eternal WIPs" since I'm terribly uncreative. :isadizzy:

falcon409
February 4th, 2010, 09:35
Rich Schwertfeger's and Bill Leaming's; on Avsim (also Flightsim?). I've started a paint for it, but it became one of those "eternal WIPs" since I'm terribly uncreative.
Just downloaded and installed it. Nice little airplane and a nice paint kit as well. I'll take a look through Airliners.net and see what I find that will look good on her.

Bjoern
February 5th, 2010, 05:11
Just downloaded and installed it. Nice little airplane and a nice paint kit as well. I'll take a look through Airliners.net and see what I find that will look good on her.

Coolio!

In case you like it digital, I've also "glassed up" the VC a bit, something that apparently is common practice among the Navion owners out there.

Matt Wynn
February 5th, 2010, 05:51
Digital... whats that? :icon_lol: me likes Analogue i hit a digital display it go bye-bye, i hit analogue display it no go bye-bye :icon_lol:

that navions a fun bird thats for sure :ernae:

Bjoern
February 5th, 2010, 06:00
Digital... whats that? :icon_lol:

Compootahs, all compootahs!

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o183/t3h_3vil/FS%20Screenshots%202/th_FSX_Picdump_10.jpg (http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o183/t3h_3vil/FS%20Screenshots%202/FSX_Picdump_10.jpg)

:icon_lol:

falcon409
February 5th, 2010, 06:47
Oh yea, that looks really good Bjoern, nice job!!:applause:

Matt Wynn
February 5th, 2010, 07:51
nice job indeed :ernae: now wheres my map... me and the guys on base have a nice new way of thinking of GPS... General Position.....Screwed, after the terribleness of the older units :icon_lol:

Bjoern
February 5th, 2010, 08:19
Oh yea, that looks really good Bjoern, nice job!!:applause:

It was actually just aliasing new gauges, so no biggie. ;)

Did the same to AFG's Kingair, but that one also contained an edited panel bitmap.
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o183/t3h_3vil/FS%20Screenshots%202/th_Kingair_FSX_5.jpg (http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o183/t3h_3vil/FS%20Screenshots%202/Kingair_FSX_5.jpg)