PDA

View Full Version : Bo 105 Repaints

Fireball6
November 4th, 2008, 08:53
Start today with my next repaint for the Bo 105 - this is a wip-screenshot. Any special wishes for the registration ?

gajit
November 4th, 2008, 09:07
Start today with my next repaint for the Bo 105 - this is a wip-screenshot. Any special wishes for the registration ?

Wow - that is stunning. Any reg will do for me :applause::applause:

scotsman
November 4th, 2008, 11:35
G-SCOT would be fine:wiggle:

Mike

Fireball6
November 4th, 2008, 13:20
"We proudly present you ... " the G-SCOT - with a special "scotish`d" outfit. Hope you like it Mike :icon_lol: I plan to do the "blue'ish" Scheme also. (Two Paints in one File - so you can choose which you want (or both)) :jump:

scotsman
November 4th, 2008, 13:45
Fireball, that it is absolutely stunning :ernae:- That means a night shift in my hangar. Where can i load it down?
I'll have to put on my kilt for flying that bird (or better not - too much glass in front:costumes:)

You should take a look also to Piglet's OH-6 w/o gunner (my favourite copter:wiggle:) and the recent thread on possible paintings.

I'll drink a wee dram of scotch to you and that livery.

Mike

Fireball6
November 4th, 2008, 15:01
Thanks Mike - i`ll try to upload it to avsim.com and here at the outhouse tonight.
The second scheme is a danish one - as you can see

scotsman
November 5th, 2008, 12:13
Took it just after work for a short trip around EDLW

Thanks again
Mike

Fireball6
November 5th, 2008, 15:08
Hello Mike, I`m pleased you like it :icon_lol: - Is EDLW your "Homebase" ? Then it could be interesting for you that I have make another one - german registrated.

Greetings Dirk

Fireball6
November 6th, 2008, 13:08
Just in time before the weekend begins - this one is for "Onshore"-Trips at the Canadian Pacific-Coast. Hope you like it :icon_lol:

gajit
November 6th, 2008, 13:44
Wow - another great one.

Lionheart
November 6th, 2008, 15:41
Brilliant repaints Fireball!

:ernae: :applause: :ernae:

A nice canvas as well to paint them on!

Bill

Fireball6
November 6th, 2008, 15:51
Thanks Lionheart - i`m glad you like the repaints :jump:

Dirk

Fireball6
November 7th, 2008, 14:28
Could`nt resist - one more Paint for the wonderfull Bo 105. Nice weekend and many happy landings to all :wavey:

Dirk