PDA

View Full Version : Oh Yago9....

MenendezDiego
January 29th, 2010, 12:06
After calling him an ass over on the Captain Sim B-52H thread, Yago9 has returned the favor.

"Long time no..chat..I see you still bad mouth people whom gave you a lot of stuff for you to enjoy with nothing back from you in return.There is a name for those people.What was your term? Ass ?
As you recently found out ,I do share , to few old friends ,textures or do requests ,privately of course.I quess my old friend Jay misunderstood what private meant.I apologise for his frantic outburst.Since for no reason you placed yourself out of my circle of friends you shouldn,t be trash anyone for what you gave up voluntarily.I see only one ass in the story and you better think twice before calling yourself names like that publicly. Did you ever asked yourself or SOH handlers why they do not remove my over 100 uploads at SOH as I requested ? Those are not SOH propriety, there are my files..read the SOH terms and conditions.I woud never agree to upload in a place whom take ownership of my work.Never.This is theft ,people borrowing stuff from my work and pass it as theirs,sharing my files via "rapidshare" ,openly at SOH in defiance of my upload terms,what woud you expect from me bud ? To keep on sharing ,making u happy ? Can,t I have any peace even now when i,m gone ?"

Yago9, this is why I took myself out of your circle.

Remember all the times we praised your work? Not a peep from you, not even a 'thank you, glad you enjoyed the paint'

Yet, the second one negative comment comes out (regarding previous comments...not me calling him an ass), you flip sh*t.

I call it as I see it Yago9

Diego

kilo delta
January 29th, 2010, 12:16
What's the point of this thread,Diego. I'm no fan of Yago9 as a person...but think his repaints are top notch. I don't see the point in starting a thread to bitch about a former forum member, especially one who cannot reply.:173go1:
I respectfully ask the mods to close/delete this thread.

Prowler1111
January 29th, 2010, 12:16
..i see this thread going down the gutter..

MenendezDiego
January 29th, 2010, 12:18
I'm pretty much just saying what others want to, but cannot or will not say.

Kiwikat
January 29th, 2010, 12:19
Just let it go...

Henry
January 29th, 2010, 12:21
ok this is in bad taste and as he is not a member here anymore
this has nothing to do with this site
but i will make one comment
anyone who uploads here have to abide by the rules
and all agree before uploading
that aside i see no reason why this thread excists
H:isadizzy: