PDA

View Full Version : ATI X800XT AGP Video Card

nomad13
January 27th, 2010, 18:56
I have a little used ATI X800XT All In Wonder AGP video card sitting here that I won't be using. This is about as good a video card as you can get for a computer that uses AGP cards. It has great graphics performance, can digitize analog video and has a TV tuner. It comes with all the original cables and breakout boxes and has an aftermarket Zalman cooler.
I figure $50 plus shipping is a pretty good deal.

AckAck
February 22nd, 2010, 07:22
I have a little used ATI X800XT All In Wonder AGP video card sitting here that I won't be using. This is about as good a video card as you can get for a computer that uses AGP cards. It has great graphics performance, can digitize analog video and has a TV tuner. It comes with all the original cables and breakout boxes and has an aftermarket Zalman cooler.
I figure $50 plus shipping is a pretty good deal.

sorry for not noticing this sooner - I hardly ever come here...

Has this been sold or otherwise disposed of?

You would be able to use this as the basis for a DVR then, correct? (rather than buying a TV tuner card and using the existing video card?)

PM me with info if you still have it, or send me an email (I think you can do that from my username...)

Brian

GT182
February 25th, 2010, 16:54
If Brian doesn't take it I will. It looks like my 6800XT is getting ready to expire.