PDA

View Full Version : adding scenery in windows 7??

scoutII
January 27th, 2010, 17:40
Is it any different than XP - I can't find any .bgl files in the library....

falcon409
January 27th, 2010, 18:04
Ok, what library are you looking at? If you have any scenery at all in your version of FSX, then you have bgl's somewhere. It's no different if you change OS, that really has nothing to do with it. If you want to add scenery, and you knew how to in XP, you should be fine in Win7.

dswo
January 27th, 2010, 19:05
Adding scenery is a little different in W7. See http://forums1.avsim.net/index.php?showtopic=265677 for the secret mouse gesture that unlocks everything!

falcon409
January 27th, 2010, 19:24
Ok, since he was asking about bgl's I didn't see that he was asking about adding it to the scenery library, but how to add/install scenery in FSX. . .that isn't any different. . .that's why I wanted him to specify what library he was looking at.

scoutII
January 28th, 2010, 15:33
Sorry it is when you are at the add/install library in setting's - When you open the scenery file in a add-on, shouldn't there be .bgl files there?......I'll give the mouse a try...Thanks

modelr
January 28th, 2010, 17:06
You've gone to far "in" to the scenery location. Just open to where you see the scenery folder, do not open the folder.

If the scenery is not added when you click "OK", then just put your curser on the folder window, and click. Your scenery will be added to your library listing.