PDA

View Full Version : The Pirate and Princess

Hiede
November 3rd, 2008, 12:50
They close down Front Street in Lahaina for a Parade for the Children which starts at 3:30pm.Even after the Parade it is kept closed because of all the partying.

Hiede

hey_moe
November 3rd, 2008, 14:46
Da girl looks awful widdle:wavey:

Hiede
November 3rd, 2008, 16:55
Could it be because she is a little girl?

Hiede

PeteHam
November 3rd, 2008, 18:52
I love Lahaina :jump:

Some very pleasant memories there.

Pete.

srgalahad
November 4th, 2008, 05:48
"Da girl looks awful widdle"

Moe, It's all a matter of angles and perspective --

by accessing the CSI:NY Crime Lab Ballistic Trajectory Analyzer and using the digital data encoded in the photo it has been determined that the photo was taken using a lens of 110 mm focal length from a height of 2.38meters at a distance of 7.73meters on an angle of 183 deg. magnetic of a male subject 2.14meters tall who is standing 4.30meters from the background crowd at a site 11.3 meters above sea level and it confirms that:

"she is a little girl"

TARPSBird
November 4th, 2008, 06:51
I've always wanted to see other parts of Hawaii besides Oahu, which I got to visit several times courtesy of the Navy. In 1971 myself and a couple buddies rented a car and did our own Oahu tour, from Pearl Harbor through Honolulu then around the east side of the island past Kaneohe and up to Waiamea where we then headed back down the middle of the island through the big Dole pineapple plantation. We had a lot more fun than you'd have on a bus tour and I'd recommend it to anybody planning a vacation. :)

MudMarine
November 4th, 2008, 07:59
I got ripped off......I finnished second in my A-school while I was in the Corps. The first two finnishers got to pick from a list of duty stations. The first place finnisher, who I thought was a friend, wanted:d to go to KNKT-Cherry Point NC. I wanted K-Bay. He boned me at the last second and picked K-Bay.......:banghead::censored:CREEP:censored::bang head:!! For some reason I picked KNKT.........hell-hole! If only.......sun, sand and suds!!!:d

hey_moe
November 4th, 2008, 13:26
:costumes::costumes:
"Da girl looks awful widdle"

Moe, It's all a matter of angles and perspective --

by accessing the CSI:NY Crime Lab Ballistic Trajectory Analyzer and using the digital data encoded in the photo it has been determined that the photo was taken using a lens of 110 mm focal length from a height of 2.38meters at a distance of 7.73meters on an angle of 183 deg. magnetic of a male subject 2.14meters tall who is standing 4.30meters from the background crowd at a site 11.3 meters above sea level and it confirms that:

"she is a little girl"

TARPSBird
November 5th, 2008, 12:34
Mud, I take it you had an aviation MOS when you were in? My Navy job was photo intel and later general intel, equivalent to your MOS 0241/0231.

Dangerousdave26
November 5th, 2008, 15:34
Can you tell me Heide why is it the Good Girls always go for the Bad Guys :icon_lol:

A Princess and the Pirate! Will Girls never learn.:d

She is a cutie :applause:

TARPSBird
November 5th, 2008, 16:12
Can you tell me Heide why is it the Good Girls always go for the Bad Guys :icon_lol:
Another good question is, why do I see so many good-looking girls hanging around with guys who look like dweebs or street bums??? :confused: I see it all the time down at the bookstore, can't figger it out.