PDA

View Full Version : Gigabyte!

Chacha
January 23rd, 2010, 06:53
Congratulations on your promotion!

:ernae: :ernae: :ernae:

GT182
January 23rd, 2010, 11:20
Congrats again Mike. :applause: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/GT182/Thumbup.gif

Lionheart
January 24th, 2010, 00:20
Congrats Mike!

I found out late last night. Awesome to hear man!

You'll get a packet in the mail about 1 inch thick of paperwork and forms and things. Then Ickie has you flown out to Florida for a debriefing. Usually Mike and Henry show up also to have a one on one chat with you. Then you are off to Tacoma Washington for a seminar on how to handle whacko's (like me), and then you are fully SOH staff!

:d

(and if you believe that, I have some awesome property for sale in Florida)

Chacha
January 26th, 2010, 14:23
:ernae:

Let's party! :ernae:

:ernae: :ernae: :ernae: :ernae: :ernae: :ernae:

Bump

gigabyte
January 26th, 2010, 15:02
Congrats Mike!

I found out late last night. Awesome to hear man!

You'll get a packet in the mail about 1 inch thick of paperwork and forms and things. Then Ickie has you flown out to Florida for a debriefing. Usually Mike and Henry show up also to have a one on one chat with you. Then you are off to Tacoma Washington for a seminar on how to handle whacko's (like me), and then you are fully SOH staff!
:d

Florida and Washington, darn I was hoping to get to Phoenix, with this deal... well anywhere there is not 20" of snow in the forecast will be fine with gig....lol

Lionheart
January 26th, 2010, 20:41
Florida and Washington, darn I was hoping to get to Phoenix, with this deal... well anywhere there is not 20" of snow in the forecast will be fine with gig....lol

We had 62 inches of snow up north, roughly 2 meters... If Phoenix, we had some extreme winds (60 to 80 MPH) with fallen tree's in some parts of the valley, as well as flooding from flast-floods. Probably lucky Mike.

GT182
January 27th, 2010, 06:31
LOL... I've been thru Flagstaff in that crap, if that's where you're referring to Bill, and it can be a bit hairy up there when they get a bad storm.

Lionheart
January 27th, 2010, 08:52
LOL... I've been thru Flagstaff in that crap, if that's where you're referring to Bill, and it can be a bit hairy up there when they get a bad storm.

Hey Gary,

Yep. Flag was hit bad... Whewww... Mom has a little cabin trailer cottage thing up there. Its almost new. She is hoping the roof is intact. They cant even get in to see if its alright as the area is totally snowed in. Have to wait till its melted I guess.

Some roofs caved in around Munds Park area. Not good. They had a rain storm right after a snow storm. Then it snowed on top of the ice from the rain, so they have a sandwhich of ice and snow now on all their roofs up there. Thats a ton of weight on those things.

Bill

Marlin
January 28th, 2010, 05:20
Congrats Mike :salute::applause::salute: