PDA

View Full Version : Kawasaki Ki-45-kai Toryu

robonav1
September 29th, 2008, 11:20
The long awaited (at least by me) Ki-45 by Akemi Mizoguchi (MZ) is out!
This is a CFS2 model and unfortunatly for me I cannot now, and for a few days, test it in FS2004; would be nice if anybody gives it a try!
Download:
http://members.jcom.home.ne.jp/hago/h3/mz-ki45-h.zip

http://members.jcom.home.ne.jp/hago/h3/image/ki45-h.jpg

SteveB
September 29th, 2008, 11:30
looking into it now mate . will report back in a bit.

Steve

SteveB
September 29th, 2008, 11:51
Installs and shows ok in fs9, just needed to change the sound file as it looks for the cfs2 zero, and added the following too the aircraft config, it uses default guages.

ui_manufacturer=Kawasaki
ui_type=Ki-45-Kai Toryu
ui_variation=Default

robonav1
September 29th, 2008, 13:17
Installs and shows ok in fs9, just needed to change the sound file as it looks for the cfs2 zero, and added the following too the aircraft config, it uses default guages.

ui_manufacturer=Kawasaki
ui_type=Ki-45-Kai Toryu
ui_variation=Default

Thanks!
I will try it asap.

huub vink
September 29th, 2008, 14:47
Normally Akemi's CFS2 aircrafts work very well in FS9. however with his latetst updates there were some issues with the flight behaviour.

His latest models are very good I really love his updated Zero and Hien.

Huub

PRB
September 29th, 2008, 15:54
She does fly in FS9. It really needs a proper FS9 flight model though. She’s very “twitchy” as is. Very nose heavy and unstable in the pitch axis. The VC is fine, just needs some “gauge sharpening”, and maybe some newer gauges. And new props. I like it!

EMatheson
September 29th, 2008, 16:46
Normally Akemi's CFS2 aircrafts work very well in FS9. however with his latetst updates there were some issues with the flight behaviour.

His latest models are very good I really love his updated Zero and Hien.

Huub
wait... there was an update for the Hien?
I ended up deleting it because it flew like a pig - perhaps an updated dynamics file would patch things up?

Flyboy208
September 29th, 2008, 17:33
Definitely need tweaks to the air file, a Banana Bob prop mod, and a Good Steve B skin !!! Mike :costumes::wavey:

Flies like a Stuka with an unimaginable forward CG of several thousand pounds!

fliger747
September 29th, 2008, 18:12
The symbosis between CFS2 and FS9 have kept them both going strong!

Glad to see this one! T.

PRB
October 5th, 2008, 07:15
Here is an FS9 flight model for the Ki-45. Remove the ".txt" from the attachment and unzip. Direct all complaints to me! :d

huub vink
October 5th, 2008, 09:05
Here is an FS9 flight model for the Ki-45. Remove the ".txt" from the attachment and unzip. Direct all complaints to me! :d

Thanks Paul! :applause: :applause: :applause:

Huub

robonav1
October 5th, 2008, 10:19
Thank you!
:jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:
:applause::applause::applause::applause:

MattJeo11
October 13th, 2008, 18:15
Just noticed three sweet new repaints for the Toryu in the latest CFS uploads. Thanks Morton! :ernae: