PDA

View Full Version : FW-190 Project Question?

sixstrings
November 3rd, 2008, 05:39
It's been a while since i've heard any news on the FW-190 project. How's it coming along. How many models will there be. Looking forward to this aircraft. Been out a while,glad to be back.Looks like a bunch of new people are here now. Very impressed with the new ETO.... a fantastic job done. Later gator,Scott

ronnybengt
November 3rd, 2008, 12:17
bump....
i am interested too...ofcourse...was dancat wasnt it???

R

sixstrings
November 4th, 2008, 04:37
I'm pretty sure it was Dancat. They were excellent models,just have not heard anything for a while yet.

dancat
November 9th, 2008, 05:28
work on the 190 and all other models is suspended indefinitely.
sorry, but I'm finished with cfs3.
I'll pass the models on to someone qualified to finish them or dump them as betas.

Jon

crossram
November 9th, 2008, 06:09
Very sorry to hear your finished on your work, Jon.
From the screenshots, it is all top notch!

If I recall right, you were down to the cockpit tidbits. I have a little going on at the moment, but I don't believe it would take too much to complete your wonderful modeling.

If you have any interest, I would be honored to complete it. I would insist on full credits to you though, since 99% of the model is yours, and it SHOULD be seen.

PM me if interested. Thanks. (This one was a model I was also looking forward to.)

ronnybengt
November 9th, 2008, 07:32
good job cross....:ernae:. i cant wait to see some new 190 s
R

hairyspin
November 9th, 2008, 10:44
Sorry to hear that, Jon; I was wondering how the P-38 was coming on. Are you going to keep modelling, albeit for another sim?

gaw
November 9th, 2008, 13:13
just bunged in something from DC that worked a treat........hate to see the innovators go....wish I were one....anyhow, thanks for all you've done DC!

pete1
November 9th, 2008, 13:37
please upload what you have as beta's especially the i-16,it would be a great gift to those of us who still play cfs3 and it's derivatives,your work in the past has been exceptional.thanks.

sixstrings
November 9th, 2008, 16:08
Sorry Dancat that you are finnished with CFS3. I will miss you and you work.Hope it wasn't someone or something here that caused you to quit.Best of luck to you Dancat,and i hope you will still drop in and visit us. Take care,Scott

dancat
November 9th, 2008, 18:11
nope it isn't any thing anyone did here.
it's just work and the fact I want to build a house some day.
I'll see about getting the models off to someone who can finish them.

later

SLIP STREAM
November 9th, 2008, 21:28
jon sad to hear your climbing out. i hope you get the house you want built. thank you for what youv'e given us.you had a long run.this ones for you! :ernae: