PDA

View Full Version : Post CFS3 ETO Expansion DVD Swap Requests Here

rbp71854
September 29th, 2008, 10:42
If you require a CFS3 ETO Expansion DVD please post your request here. If you request a DVD you should be willing to distribute 5 DVDs to others, that's all we ask.

rbp71854
September 29th, 2008, 10:44
I have 5 DVDs that I can send to people in the states

tobob
September 29th, 2008, 11:52
I would like a copy of the ETO DVD. I am willing to send 5 DVDs to anyone who wants it.

BeauBrummie
September 29th, 2008, 12:00
....and me, as my ISP Tiscali is being particularly rubbish in the evening just now.

Beau

rbp71854
September 29th, 2008, 12:03
Pm me with your mail address and I will send you a DVD

I would like a copy of the ETO DVD. I am willing to send 5 DVDs to anyone who wants it.

Tailwind
September 29th, 2008, 12:21
I can offer assistance for any of the boys up here in Canada. Toss me a PM and I will forward a DVD.

Cheers

TW

:canada:

flyer01
September 29th, 2008, 12:44
I can send a ETO DVD to people in the USA PM me.

Flyer01

ronnybengt
September 29th, 2008, 12:45
hej jag täcker in sverige, norge, finland och kanske danmark....säg bara till....

translates: i cover the waterfront hehe

R

Gandi
September 29th, 2008, 12:46
Beau...PM me your address and I'll send you a DVD

Gandi

Togo
September 29th, 2008, 14:09
If anyone else in the UK needs a DVD I can burn one for them.:kilroy:

Cameljockey
September 29th, 2008, 14:52
I downloaded it last night. Only took about an hour. I can burn DVDs for anyone not reasonably capable of downloading in the USA & Canada. PM me and I'll do my best!

CJ

aric737
September 29th, 2008, 16:30
If you require a CFS3 ETO Expansion DVD please post your request here. If you request a DVD you should be willing to distribute 5 DVDs to others, that's all we ask.

I can pass it on to the southern usa folks for sure...NP....!

pied
September 29th, 2008, 17:32
I have the files and will burn several, just PM me!

PIED

middle
September 29th, 2008, 17:53
I will burn a half dozen or so...pm me with snail mail addy. mid

DennyA
September 29th, 2008, 20:49
Guys, why not just let someone who has the file seed it on a legal Bittorrent site, instead of sending DVDs around in the mail like it's the 20th century? :)

sittingbison
September 29th, 2008, 23:54
I live in Australia, and would like a dvd. pm me

chuckcrc
September 30th, 2008, 01:59
I live in Australia and would like a DVD as well please. Please PM me

thanks
chuck

ronnybengt
September 30th, 2008, 02:51
@naa chuck u ll have to pm him LOL:costumes:

R

cristiano103
September 30th, 2008, 03:59
Hi Guys

I shipped many copies of MAW. PTO. OFF, KTCS and so on to people in Italy, Europe, North and South America (isn't it Nonato?) but now it's my time to ask for a copy of ETO as I was not able to d/l it in time.
When I shall receive my copy of ETO I shall be soon ready to help anyone else who need it, be sure of that.

Thanks in advance and have You all always good flying.
Cristiano

Pat Pattle
September 30th, 2008, 04:10
If anyone else in the UK needs a DVD I can burn one for them.

Togo, I'd like to take up your kind offer please, :) for some reason I can't download. I'll pm you.

Once I have it I'll burn a load and send them to the UK and Europe.

Cheers,

Pat

Dangerousdave26
September 30th, 2008, 04:41
Guys, why not just let someone who has the file seed it on a legal Bittorrent site, instead of sending DVDs around in the mail like it's the 20th century? :)

I agree and I think some more thought should be given to doing it via bittorrent. I will be prepared to seed once the ETO development staff have given approval and recomended a preferred site.

Until then

Pm me with your mail address and I will send you a DVD

PM Sent

Ickie
September 30th, 2008, 05:23
seed it on a legal Bittorrent site

as soon as they see the massive bandwidth draw ..... they will remove it.

fw190
September 30th, 2008, 06:32
would be fine for hosting the ETO torrent.
edited by Henry
thats a realy good way of getting yourself banned

Dangerousdave26
September 30th, 2008, 06:52
The XXXXXX would be fine for hosting the ETO torrent.

That probably would be an association that the Sim-Outhouse would not support or want. Based in fact that so many Illegal down loads are housed there. A private Torrent site would be more the way to go. That would require building one for the Outhouse.

Certif
September 30th, 2008, 07:15
Hello:

If it's not too much trouble, I was hoping to get a copy of the ETO expansion.

I live in the U.S. Swanton, Vermont

loverboy1
September 30th, 2008, 07:28
i will wait for tailwind to receive and the CANADIANS " can send ONE ANOTHER

MAYBE THE CANADAINS IN HERE CAN SET UP ADDRESS LINKS WITH WHOEVE WILL START -TAILWIND

rbp71854
September 30th, 2008, 07:35
Folks its best to pm the people who have DVDs available of your request of a DVD with your particulars. Not a good idea to post mail address on the open forum.

I have 2 DVDs spoken for, so have 3 more available for distribution in the US.

westview
September 30th, 2008, 08:07
i was one of the few who was able to down load it before this mess happened, so i'm willing to help out those who weren't. if anybody need a copy in the NE USA or SE Canada send me a PM and i'll see what i can do.

jacware
September 30th, 2008, 09:40
Hello.
I'm from Poland and I'm just thinking: can anyone send me a copy of ETO Expansion DVD?
Of course I can send it further for anyone who'll need it in my country.
Thanks in advance.

DennyA
September 30th, 2008, 10:38
Guys, instead of sending DVDs around, how about someone who has it start seeding a torrent? After a day or two, that should allow everyone to grab it at the full speed of their download pipe if people stay connected after the download completes.

Check out http://www.legittorrents.info/ -- it has a FAQ on how you can upload at torrent. Then grab uTorrent for the uploading/downloading, and post a link to the torrent here. LegitTorrent.info is a legal site that doesn't have any copyrighted software or other improprieties going on.

Henry
September 30th, 2008, 10:46
I see 3 illegal downloads on the front page
unless im mistaken movies are copyrighted
thats my view tread carefully
H

DennyA
September 30th, 2008, 11:07
Ickie, Bittorrent is a peer-to-peer technology. There host site only lets people download a small (10 to 20K typically) file and hosts a tracker that lets people uploading/downloading find each other's IPs. The bandwidth all comes from from people downloading, since as soon as a chunk is downloaded, it's shared with other downloaders.

Henry, yep, some idiot uploaded some movies, looks like, and they haven't gotten around to purging them. The terms of use of that site prevent illegal stuff, but it appears the hosts haven't pulled those yet.

There are other legal torrent hosts, such as legaltorrents.com, that others could consider for hosting. What it boils down to is that, if someone puts up a torrent, people can have this file in hours instead of days/weeks, legally, and the bandwidth all comes from people who are downloading, rather than the host site.

S-O could even host its own torrent tracker for large files. As long as the moderators approve any torrent files before they're posted, the same protection against illegal software would be there as with regular downloads. If you did this for all larger files, it could cut S-O's bandwidth costs significantly.

Dangerousdave26
September 30th, 2008, 11:59
That is why I would not want to see the Outhouse associate its self with an outside source. It may be completely legal today but as soon as the admins become inactive the site could become something the Outhouse will not want to be associated with.

At this point we are also clutting the DVD Swap thread with the merits of bittorrent so I am out.

When I get my DVD which will not be until next week I will pass on at least 5 but as many as I can.

rbp71854
September 30th, 2008, 12:59
Folks I have one more DVD for distribution. I sent out 3 today to those people I said I would send their copy out today. I have one DVD already spoken for to be mailed tomorrow. Let me know your need so I can get yours into the mail tomorrow too.

Wildfowler
September 30th, 2008, 14:40
If anyone else in the UK needs a DVD I can burn one for them.:kilroy:

I need one as I missed the chance to download. I have PM yo my details

middle
September 30th, 2008, 14:43
This is getting out of hand. No body gave anyone permission to do with the Groundhogs' property as they [please. I see someone has already loaded it up to a bit torrent ....whio the hell gave you permission to do so? Are some of you guys so greedy for something that is free to begin with that you simply can't wait a bit? Un believable......

Johann Steve
September 30th, 2008, 15:02
Edited by the staff

rbp71854
September 30th, 2008, 15:07
Johann please see my note to you in the other thread you posted. Please discontinue sharing the file via your methodology. Please refer to the license agreement included with your copy of the eto. The groundhogs have not decided when, if or where we will distribute the eto other than via DVD. We appreciate your initiative, but ask you to please respect our rights as creators to decide how the eto will be distributed. If you could please edit your posts to remove the mehodology it would be appreciated.

Thank you

Bob

[quote=Johann Steve;2943]I want to help in a legal way and I propose the next solution (in fact any person with the complete download can help):

If you already have the complete download do the next:

]

Johann Steve
September 30th, 2008, 15:11
Right men I understand...sorry I just want to help.

I will stop the sharing of the file.

Sorry and good luck!!

flyer01
September 30th, 2008, 16:10
Have sent out a ETO dvd have 4 left. USA only please

BeauBrummie
September 30th, 2008, 21:12
I can knock out 5 for UK & Europe...PM me please.

flyer01
September 30th, 2008, 21:26
I have "ONE" DVD left PM me and I will send . USA

flyer01:medals:

OberstDanjeje
September 30th, 2008, 22:22
I can send ETO DVD in Italy and in occupied Europe :icon_lol:

Slaine
October 1st, 2008, 04:41
I have my last 3 DVD's I can burn and send to anyone in UK or Europe if required. Send me a PM and I'll snail mail it to you.

O-1Driver
October 1st, 2008, 05:30
Right men I understand...sorry I just want to help.

I will stop the sharing of the file.

Sorry and good luck!!

Johann,

I wanted to thank you for trying to help us. Your heart was in the right place and we appreciate it.

We way underestimated the demand for ETO and currently over 500 have either downloaded or requested DVDs. We are working on a permanent solution for distribution so we can continue to evolve and improve ETO. There is still so much to be done.

We want to add models of the D-Day beaches, Bastogne and other key locations.

We have a lot of new effects still yet to be done, weather, and specialty munitions and armament. Later campaigns as well.

Looks like ETO will be around for a while and we intend to continue with regular releases and updates. It will not die like MAW did we promise.

Best Regards

O-1

fw190
October 1st, 2008, 06:59

thats a realy good way of getting yourself banned

That probably would be an association that the Sim-Outhouse would not support or want. Based in fact that so many Illegal down loads are housed there. A private Torrent site would be more the way to go. That would require building one for the Outhouse.

Sorry for posting a link of the torrent site.....as Ickie said that even a torrent site would remove the torrent if there is a massive bandwidth draw.....I mentioned the site as it is the biggest bittorrent site, and I thought it might handle the massive bandwidth draw.

I do respect the creators of ETO and their method of distributing it. I wish you guys can arrange for some alternate site to host ETO and subsequent updates of it. No hurry from my side. Thanks and Sorry once again.

TUFFGUY67
October 1st, 2008, 08:11
I have "ONE" DVD left PM me and I will send . USA

I ALSO WOULD LIKE A DVD ETO. I PM'D MY INFO TO FLYER01 BUT IF THAT FALLS THRU WOULD REQUEST ONE THRU THIS POST.

I JUST WANT TO SAY HOW IMPRESSED I AM WITH THE STAFF OF THE SIM OUTHOUSE AND I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL THE HARD WORK THEY HAVE DONE ON THIS SITE IN THE PAST AND TO RECTIFY THE DAMAGE OF THIS MOST RECENT THREAD PROBLEM.

ADDITIONALLY, CUDOS TO ALL THE ETO CREW FOR THEIR CONTRIBUTIONS AND LABORS IN THE FINISHED PRODUCT.

YOU HAVE MY HUMBLE GRATITUDE AS WELL I AM SURE OF THE SILENT MAJORITY WHO VENTURE ONTO THIS SITE.

AGAIN, MY THANKS :ernae:

".....BLUE SKIES..."

Tailwind
October 1st, 2008, 11:56
I can offer assistance for any of the boys up here in Canada. Toss me a PM and I will forward a DVD.

Cheers

TW

:canada:

Offer still stands fellow Canadians. Been kinda quiet. Thought I would get a request by now.

TW

flyer01
October 1st, 2008, 12:32
I ALSO WOULD LIKE A DVD ETO. I PM'D MY INFO TO FLYER01 BUT IF THAT FALLS THRU WOULD REQUEST ONE THRU THIS POST.

I JUST WANT TO SAY HOW IMPRESSED I AM WITH THE STAFF OF THE SIM OUTHOUSE AND I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL THE HARD WORK THEY HAVE DONE ON THIS SITE IN THE PAST AND TO RECTIFY THE DAMAGE OF THIS MOST RECENT THREAD PROBLEM.

ADDITIONALLY, CUDOS TO ALL THE ETO CREW FOR THEIR CONTRIBUTIONS AND LABORS IN THE FINISHED PRODUCT.

YOU HAVE MY HUMBLE GRATITUDE AS WELL I AM SURE OF THE SILENT MAJORITY WHO VENTURE ONTO THIS SITE.

AGAIN, MY THANKS :ernae:

".....BLUE SKIES..."
Your DVD is packaged and ready to send.

rbp71854
October 1st, 2008, 14:13
If I may make a suggestion to those receiving DVDs but not having the capability of burning copies for others. After you have copied the ETO zip file to your hdd why not make you DVD available to others and be willing to send it on to the next person.

That way we can keep the distribution going.

valkbro
October 1st, 2008, 19:11
If you wish to get my address please email at valkbro@earthlink.net. Thanks very much. Roger Patterson

flyer01
October 1st, 2008, 23:47
I have sent my last copy of ETO. I hope you all like the sim as well as I do.

Thank you, flyer01:medals:

TUFFGUY67
October 2nd, 2008, 07:13
Your DVD is packaged and ready to send.
:ernae:A BIG THANK YOU TO FLYER01 WHO IS SENDING ME AN ETO DVD!

ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHERE I COULD HAVE MY 5 COPIES BURNED COMMERCIALLY (IE STAPLES , ETC. ) WOULD BE APPRECIATED ONLY HAVE A CD/DVD PLAYER FUNCTIONING AT THE MOMENT....

AS SOON AS I RECEIVE AND MAKE MY COPIES CAN SEND TO ANYONE IN THE FLORIDA-SOUTHEASTERN-USA AREA.

"...BLUE SKIES..."

Dangerousdave26
October 2nd, 2008, 07:21
:ernae:A BIG THANK YOU TO FLYER01 WHO IS SENDING ME AN ETO DVD!

ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHERE I COULD HAVE MY 5 COPIES BURNED COMMERCIALLY (IE STAPLES , ETC. ) WOULD BE APPRECIATED ONLY HAVE A CD/DVD PLAYER FUNCTIONING AT THE MOMENT....

AS SOON AS I RECEIVE AND MAKE MY COPIES CAN SEND TO ANYONE IN THE FLORIDA-SOUTHEASTERN-USA AREA.

"...BLUE SKIES..."

Sent you a PM

TUFFGUY67
October 2nd, 2008, 07:43
sent you a pm

have replied to pm. Problem solved on making copies.....thanks!

"...blue skies..."

Sid2008
October 2nd, 2008, 08:34
HI,
I WAS ABLE TO DOWNLOAD ETO FROM ITS ORIOGINAL WEB ADDRESS.
I AM WILLING TO BURN A FEW DVDS WITH MY ETO AND SEND IT TO A FEW FOLKS IN THE USA.

JUST SEND ME A FEW DVDS AND YOUR ADDRESS, BUT PLEASE DON'T OVERWHELM ME.

MY ADDRESS IS:

SID DASGUPTA
ARC
KENTUCKY STATE UNIVERSITY
FRANKFORT
KY 40601 USA
:wavey:

joe_daddy
October 2nd, 2008, 19:17
I would like to get a copy of the DVD and am willing to distribute 5 additional copies

Joe Daddy
jrachal3@cox.net

middle
October 2nd, 2008, 20:42
JD, I'm good for one more so pm me with your address unless someone else has offered already...middle

Capt. Winters
October 2nd, 2008, 20:53
Hi Guys,

For people in Australia and New Zealand.

If you PM me your address or email address I will contact you and organise a copy to be sent to you.

regards Rob.

EDIT Chuckcrc and Sittingbison you both have PM's

jaycee
October 3rd, 2008, 01:30
I can send half a dozen dvd's to UK/EUROPE. If anyone still needs one. just PM. THE JC.

Nightblade
October 3rd, 2008, 08:32
The Reason for my suprise is this... So many CFS pilots who are obviously into this game and I've never seen or heard of you! Why dont you guys fly online? Its not just a single player game. Beleive me single player doesn't hold a candle to online multi-play. If you really want to know if you can combat fly.. fly against other pilots online. Hope this encourages a few of you to join the online CFS3 community. All you got to do is check out the posted games.. and join.. as we'll happily shoot down all rookies ;)

The Blade.

middle
October 3rd, 2008, 08:32
OK..guys, if you were going to sign up for a dvd, if you can hang tight for about 24 hours I'm pretty sure we have found a good place to host the ETO Expansion, If you have one already on the way, great. but if you havn't plesae hang tight for another day and all will be well.
To the guys thatI promised dvd's too, I have them in front of me(havn't gone to teh post office yet)...if you also want to wait anotehr day then pm me.
The site we have had offered to us will be really good if you especially have a cable connection.
Thanks for your forebearance. (I love 25cent words!)

If you have a dial up connection you still may want to receive a dvd.

middle
October 3rd, 2008, 08:37
Nightblade, I think some folks have dialup and it may be kinda hard to go online. And second, for myself, altho I just started going online with some ofthe guys in PTO a few months ago, I personally get a big kick out of losing myself in another era. For me it's kind of a Walter Mittyish kinda thing...for a little while I can suspend my disbelief and live on the edge of my seat. So the nice thing about this hobby is it appeals to all kinds. But, if any of you guys can and havn't been online with others flying, it's a lot of fun.

WV-903
October 3rd, 2008, 12:31
:mixedsmi:
Hi Night, :d:applause: Like your direct approach, I'm sure there are good flyers out there who-ll be arriving to flame my and your tails soon.

:wiggle::icon_lol: These add-ons will attract more, if only cos. they are curious, ----once on-line, that's your job to sting em into getting even--ha-ha-ha---ho-ho--hee-hee. :applause::ernae:
Bill T.

flyer01
October 3rd, 2008, 13:07
One of the reasons we are seeing new members of SOH is ETO is being talked about on other sim sites. I have had request for copies of ETO by people who have said thy saw ETO on Youtube and liked what they saw. ETO is the best thing to hit the flight sim community in a long time. I would have to say there will be new online players in MP soon.

I have had to turn down request for copies of ETO becuases I have sent all the copies that I am able to send at this time. I know someone will get them a copy if thy ask members of SOH. I hope the ones that I had to turn down understand.
Thank You,

middle
October 3rd, 2008, 15:58
Six String and dsawan and Cpt. Royce, they are on their way as of five minutes ago. Enjoy, middle

blackhawk705
October 3rd, 2008, 21:31

WV-903
October 4th, 2008, 01:35
Just to add my threepennies worth on this subject. :d

My Computer doesn't support a DVD writer,but I did manage to download ETO before, the Site crashed,( Just ). And it all installed and plays ger-eat !!!! :applause::ernae:

Finally found a friend who will copy ETO into DVD's, so hope to have 6-10 available for Sim-Outhouse members in UK and Europe shortly.

Will post thread again once ready.

Bill T.

ps:- Love taxying the Hurricane around the hangars at Hooton Park Airfield on the Wirral. UK. -- And through them. -;) The ETO Version is not bad compared to the original, of which only hangers and Old RAF Tech site are still there. (Airfield is owned and covered by Vauxhall Cars) and one Hangar has collapsed completely, causing great grief to the few valiant volunteers trying to preserve it all. Hooton Park RAF Station closed in 1957.

middle
October 4th, 2008, 11:41
Joe Daddy, I got yer message and it will go out Monday. mid

WV-903
October 4th, 2008, 14:34

OK guys,
I've got 4 ETO DVD downloads ( Unzipped ) to send to UK Members. Please PM me if you would like one.

Only ask that you yourselves copy these and send 4 -5 each on to other folk.

Gismokev, contact me as I've got yours ready now too. Glad to see you have cracked CFS3 on-line and are pitching in there. :d :applause: :ernae:

Bill T.

PS:- Watch the :sheep:, he's a sharper,--- lot more out there too--lol
:tgun2::toilet: Try Baleouts Game tomorrow 07:30 am U.K. Summertime
He's from South Wales---lol

Bill T.

BeauBrummie
October 4th, 2008, 23:10
I have 3 copies left for the UK & Europe.

Beau

hunter
October 5th, 2008, 12:23
Hi Guys

I shipped many copies of MAW. PTO. OFF, KTCS and so on to people in Italy, Europe, North and South America (isn't it Nonato?) but now it's my time to ask for a copy of ETO as I was not able to d/l it in time.
When I shall receive my copy of ETO I shall be soon ready to help anyone else who need it, be sure of that.

Thanks in advance and have You all always good flying.
Cristiano

Cristiano, mi puoi inviare una copia del DVD con ETO al seguente indirizzo

Grazie in anticipo.

Dangerousdave26
October 5th, 2008, 13:15
I got my copy of ETO expansion today thank you rbp71854!

I know there is a thread on alternate hosting but I have brunt 3 of my 5 DVD's (all I had left) for those of you on dial up in the United States PM me your address and I will ship them out.

Off to install ETO expansion and then blow something up. (most likely myself) :costumes:

Cameljockey
October 5th, 2008, 16:02
I posted at the first part of this thread so I'll post again. I have the ETO files on DVD and can send out to the US and Canada. Have done many for OFF and I don't send corrupt files. PM me if you're in need.

CJ

middle
October 5th, 2008, 17:12
Joe Daddy...now you can download the ETO..if you still want or need the dvd, let me know...mid

Daiwilletti
October 8th, 2008, 14:49
If there's anyone who wants an ETO DVD in New Zealand, PM me and I will send one through. This offer of course only stands for the handful of disks that I have, lol.

Please note: I found that when sending disks as part of the MAW effort, it took a week or two from the time the request came though to the time the disk hit the post office.

cristiano103
October 9th, 2008, 09:23
Heilà Gente

Grazie ad OberstDanjeje ho potuto avere la mia copia di ETO ed ora sono pronto a spedire come minimo 5 altre copie a chiunque fosse interessato e non abbia la possibilità di scaricarlo, inoltre se siete interessati anche ad altre espansioni (tipo MAW, PTO, OFF P2, KTCS) non avete che da chiedere

Un grandissimo grazie al Team di sviluppatori di ETO

Saluti e buon volo a tutti

Hi Guys

Thanks to OberstDanjeje I got my ETO dvd and now I am ready to send at least 5 copies in Italy and Europe and if You need other expansions (like MAW, PTO, OFF P2, KTCS) just ask.

Many thanks to ETO Team :applause::applause:

Cheers :ernae: and have always good flying

middle
October 9th, 2008, 11:41
Joe Dadddy..are ya there? what was yer decision? mid

TimmyGt
October 9th, 2008, 22:06
what a great group

flaughere
October 10th, 2008, 08:20
I can send /burn whatever is needed

I need/request one

Edward Flaugher

eflaugher@yahoo.com

cristiano103
October 10th, 2008, 08:59
I can send /burn whatever is needed

I need/request one

Edward Flaugher

eflaugher@yahoo.com

Hi Ed

I think to already have your address and I can satisfy your ETO request.

Cheers :ernae:

Cristiano "Astore"

RTMabry
October 10th, 2008, 14:43
I would like a copy of ETO.\ Disregard this request. I saw the link and download the file.

Thanks
RTMabry

JohnCT-4
October 10th, 2008, 18:04
Hi,
Anyone near New Zealand I can get copy of the ETO DVD from? I'm happy to pass on copies John@woosh dot co dot nz

sittingbison
October 12th, 2008, 17:30
I have a copy and can burn and mail another four copies or so to Australia (I suppose NZ as well:173go1:). Let me know if you want one.

Daiwilletti
October 12th, 2008, 20:34
Hi,
Anyone near New Zealand I can get copy of the ETO DVD from? I'm happy to pass on copies John@woosh dot co dot nz
Hi,
just PM me if you still need a DVD

D

ganesh
October 13th, 2008, 01:57
Hi,
Can anyone that lives near Indonesia send a copy to me???? Probably the closest ones live in australia. Download is not an option here Cause my internet connection is too slow and I have a datalimit of 2gb a month.I am willing to distribute copies from here to anyone in the neighbourhood. Eg. Singapore, Hongkong, or back to Australia for that matter.
Pls post me for postal details. It would be much appreciated, thx in advance.
Ganesh, Bali :applause::applause::applause:

WV-903
October 13th, 2008, 08:25

Hi Ganish, Long time no see. Wondered where you'd got to.

If you cannot get a copy, pm me and I'll send you one Airmail.

Whats the LAT like for you now in CFS3 ? :d

Bill T.

FlyingH
October 13th, 2008, 12:59
hej jag täcker in sverige, norge, finland och kanske danmark....säg bara till....

translates: i cover the waterfront hehe

R

Jag fick min DVDkopia idag:applause: nu återstår lite fipplande!
(I got my DVD copy today I only have to do some fiddeling around)

Klass_o_44
October 21st, 2008, 21:59
Got my 5 copies ready to go to anyone who needs it round NZ, Aust or whereabouts.
PM with details if u need one.

SITTINGDUCK
October 22nd, 2008, 18:17
I can use a copy of off2 and am more than willing to send out 5.

am in boston, ma

Thanks in advance,

duck

Whitefang
November 6th, 2008, 09:12
I could use a copy, if anyone is willing to send one to Montana. Id be glad to pass on my fair share.

Axenti
November 9th, 2008, 10:36
hum a have just made a post for the OFF expantion but there is no end to the expantions here :d

is there any deferance to the ETO expantion?

Capt. Winters
November 11th, 2008, 05:53
hum a have just made a post for the OFF expantion but there is no end to the expantions here :d

is there any deferance to the ETO expantion?

CFS3 addons include the following:
MAW = Mederterranian Air War (WWII)
OFF = Over Flanders Fields (phase 1, 2 and 3 soon) (WWI)
Korean Skies = Air War over Korea (1950 - 1954)
PTO = Pacific Theatre of Operations. (WWII)
ETO = European Theatre of Operations. (WWII)

These are all standalone installs of CFS3 that will lead to 5 separate installs.

ETO is one install, but its basically 5 games in one as each era of the war including the Spanish Civil War has been modelled in.

Just to get it back on topic, if anybody in Australia, New Zealand or SE Asia needs any of these games listed above, send me a PM. same deal if you get a copy of one be prepared to send on 3 more to others.

regards Rob.

flamingskull
November 11th, 2008, 08:41
I take it there is no where to download it from anymore and must obtained through CD swapping?

Capt. Winters
November 11th, 2008, 17:56
Hi Flamingskull,

to the best of my knowledge the link in the sticky thread ETO downoad link etc just near this thread still works.

DVD's are for the guys who have'nt got fast internet, as the file size is largish (1.2gig) dial etc is a no go.

regards Rob.

flamingskull
November 12th, 2008, 03:43
Thanks Capt. Winters! my new video card arrives today, I will try downloading ETO tonight. :ernae:

Axenti
November 12th, 2008, 03:54
CFS3 addons include the following:
MAW = Mederterranian Air War (WWII)
OFF = Over Flanders Fields (phase 1, 2 and 3 soon) (WWI)
Korean Skies = Air War over Korea (1950 - 1954)
PTO = Pacific Theatre of Operations. (WWII)
ETO = European Theatre of Operations. (WWII)

These are all standalone installs of CFS3 that will lead to 5 separate installs.

ETO is one install, but its basically 5 games in one as each era of the war including the Spanish Civil War has been modelled in.

Just to get it back on topic, if anybody in Australia, New Zealand or SE Asia needs any of these games listed above, send me a PM. same deal if you get a copy of one be prepared to send on 3 more to others.

regards Rob.

ok im downloading the ETO expantion now from the link that was set in the link topic of ETO thanks for the advice, the OFF part 2 is on its way but OFF part 1 downloads i dont find these if i go the the link website of this game im gatting always bad gateway MAW is alsow not working and the korean sky's where do i find this?

RW02
November 12th, 2008, 06:04
korean theatre and PTO:
www.koreanskies.com (http://www.koreanskies.com)
OFF phase one isn't needed in order to install phase two, it's just a pre-stage in the devellopment of OFF
I just checked and at least the website of MAW is online again. There you'll find the download:
www.medairwar.com (http://www.medairwar.com)
groetjes,
RW

Axenti
November 12th, 2008, 09:38
i have a problem with the era of 1940 at the ETO expantion if i play as an belguim fighter in the campain the games always gets stuck i manage to get in the air but from the moment if i'm angaging the enemy the game freeses and then gets to a black screen to get then the following notice that the program dusnt work properly i have don several missions, i had in my mind that it was that particullar misson that gets the game stuck but it is a no gow so far on ob that part of the teater i have been on the 1943 campain alsow and there i have flown a mission without any problems soime on having some advise on this one??

yeah yeah i already know that joke, dont fly as an belguim they lose :d
but i want to make history here so give me a break :costumes:

bAdkiWi
November 15th, 2008, 13:18
any chance of one comin down to Aotearoa aka New Zealand :ernae:

MarioS
November 17th, 2008, 03:06
Right so i have a spot of trouble, I live in South Africa, Pretoria to be exact and i would really appreciate if i could somehow get either ETO or MAW or both, I dont care. I will figure out how to redistribute it if some one happened to need it somewere I can reach them.

Ralph B
November 18th, 2008, 09:09
can someone send me a dvd with this on it? I tried the download and it says it will take 10 hours to download.

Ralph B
November 19th, 2008, 15:28
I have downloaded and installed ETO 1.2 and all is well. I would be happy to send dvds but I don't have a dvd burner. the new downloader works fine even on a very slow dialup connection.
Thanks very much:wavey:

BAS12
November 23rd, 2008, 14:56
Im from Mexico and I need THAT dvd

middle
November 23rd, 2008, 17:06
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?t=862

If you follow instryctions there is a new download manager at the site and you should have no problems.

BAS12
December 18th, 2008, 12:42
If there is the fire power in a torrent why not the ETO?

mudlark
March 20th, 2009, 14:09
Hi,
Can anyone in Australia supply the ETO Dvd please?

Willem Bever
March 20th, 2009, 14:24
FM told me he received a request from Australia a few weeks ago for a ETO DVD. Could someone from Australia send that DVD. PM me or FM (=Foute Man) for the adress

Sherman Batman
April 14th, 2009, 11:28
Would you please send me a DVD of ETO Expansion. I will gladly burn five copies and make them available to anyone who wants them.

Thanks

Batman sends:ernae:

dwight
April 14th, 2009, 12:15
Hi, I live in South Africa. Can someone send me the ETO CD/DVD. Happy to distribute 5 copies in South Africa
Thanks Dwight

cristiano103
April 14th, 2009, 22:38
Hi, I live in South Africa. Can someone send me the ETO CD/DVD. Happy to distribute 5 copies in South Africa
Thanks Dwight

Hi Dwight

Send me your mail address via private message (PM) and I shall arrange the shipmet to You.

Cristiano "Astore"

Pilot Error
April 18th, 2009, 20:13
I would definately like a copy of the dvd...... Pm me and i will send u my address ...thanx

bombsaway
April 19th, 2009, 09:37
I would like 1.0 and 1.20 please, I try to download the file but it keeps coming up corrupted. If someone could pm me I'll send my address and will be more than happy to send out plenty of discs to others.

grizzly50
April 21st, 2009, 04:21
:kilroy::bump::d

Capt. Winters
April 21st, 2009, 04:30
Hi,
Can anyone in Australia supply the ETO Dvd please?

Hi Mudlark,

PM me your address etc and I'll send out all the rquired files for you.

If anybody else in Australia or New Zealand wuld like a copy, please PM me and I'll organise it for you.

regards Rob.

cristiano103
April 21st, 2009, 06:12
Hi Mudlark,

PM me your address etc and I'll send out all the rquired files for you.

If anybody else in Australia or New Zealand wuld like a copy, please PM me and I'll organise it for you.

regards Rob.

Hi Rob

Too late, LOL I already shipped a pair of dvd's to Mudlark.

Cristiano "Astore"

bombsaway
April 21st, 2009, 20:27
Still hoping.:wavey:

cristiano103
April 21st, 2009, 21:47
Still hoping.:wavey:

Hi BombsAway

PM me your postal address and I shall send You what You are looking for.
Tell me if You are interested to other expansions too (MAW, PTO, Korea or OFF-P2) and if your dvd reader can manage double layer disks.

Cheers :ernae: and have always good flying.
Cristiano "Astore"

P.S. After You will receive the dvd's, please take care of the other Guys in the USA who need help about this matter, thanks in advance.

ronnybengt
April 22nd, 2009, 00:33
oi...bombsaway...NICE to find you here as well!!!:woot:

cheerio...

R

bombsaway
April 22nd, 2009, 09:51
Crisitiano, pm sent and thank you vey much. I will have no problem sending out discs to other here in the U.S.
Ronny, good to see you too, its been a long time hope all is well with you.

bombsaway
May 1st, 2009, 12:10
Recieved mine today from Cristiano.:applause: Let me know if anyone here in the U.S. needs one.

bombsaway
May 5th, 2009, 08:09
OMDAVE, package sent!:applause: It should be there in three days.
:ernae:

PappyF
May 14th, 2009, 15:59
I would like a copy of the ETO DVD. I am willing to send 10 DVDs to anyone who wants it. Farrell Ackley 7137 Five Mile Rd. Cincinnati, Ohio 4230

PappyF
May 14th, 2009, 16:24
I would like a DVD of ETO expansion
Farrell Ackley
7137 5 Mile Rd.
Cincinnati, Ohio 45230
I will send DVD copies to anyone who need one after I recive mine and make copies.

grizzly50
May 14th, 2009, 16:32
:kilroy:PappyF, it's not a good idea to post your home address in public. All you needed to do was post that you were requesting someone to PM you if they could help you obtain a DVD.

Just my opinion.

Also, hello and welcome.:d

stumpjumper1
May 15th, 2009, 08:34
woudl lvoe ot get back into the cfs3 aspect tried to dl but keep getting corrupetd anybody plesae help an old dog with a dvd in usa, kentucky

Lightman
May 15th, 2009, 10:24
I would like a DVD of ETO expansion
Farrell Ackley
7137 5 Mile Rd.
Cincinnati, Ohio 45230
I will send DVD copies to anyone who need one after I recive mine and make copies.

woudl lvoe ot get back into the cfs3 aspect tried to dl but keep getting corrupetd anybody plesae help an old dog with a dvd in usa, kentucky

I will try to D/L the
CFS3_ETO_Expansion_cumulative_update_1.20 to desk top to see if i can
burn you guys a copy and send it out to you
I am using Jay Kae's direct link that he posted awhile back
I will put the link up for you guys, see if you can get it downloaded from this link, I tried to D/L it twice from the Ozzie link and failed, Got it first try with this direct link
Just make sure that you log off from Sim- outhouse before you D/L
IF not send me a PM and i will try and get a copy out to each of you
I live in the Cincinnati area so if i need to send you guys a copy should'nt take to long to get it.

http://aussiex.org/SOH/CFS3%20ETO%20Expansion/CFS3_ETO_Expansion_Cumulative_Update_1.20.zip

CathyH
September 13th, 2009, 19:46
I am in Melbourne, Australia, I would LOVE ETO, can anyone help:medals:?

Capt. Winters
September 13th, 2009, 21:31
Hi CathyH,

I live in Ballarat just up the road from you, if you PM me your address I'll burn and send you a copy.

I'm out of town though with work until next tuesday (22nd sept), so it will be thursday or friday week before it arrives.

regards Rob.

Capt. Winters
October 15th, 2009, 21:46
Hi Cathy,

just wondering if you have recieved the DVD's yet. posted back around the 26th of Sept.

regards Rob.

planeman65
April 25th, 2010, 16:42
I have 5 DVDs that I can send to people in the states
hey can u send me one of the dvds plz

praetorian
April 27th, 2010, 11:42
Can someone please send me the ETO dvd? It would be greatly appreciated; downloading it from a website would be impossible as I'm still using dial-up. Please PM me and I'll send name, address, etc.

Thanks,

Mike