PDA

View Full Version : A very cool video of Orbix scenery; HD

Lionheart
January 18th, 2010, 20:39
Hey all,

I was emailed this link by LC Doering. I hope you enjoy it.

Very nice film work!

http://www.vimeo.com/8659180

Bill

olaf1924
January 18th, 2010, 22:19
I now know what fsx looks like with a powerfull computer. The video was outstanding in every aspect.:applause:

JamesChams
January 19th, 2010, 08:55
Lovely Aircraft there, Mr. Bill "LionHeart"! :salute:

... and LCD Simulations has done a very nice video, too; the only thing not worth mentioning but I'll say it any way, was the fact that the MFD's GPS wasn't setup and the Autopilot was OFF; not really sure why - guess he was flying this like a Piper cub:monkies:- just VFR sight seeing, I guess.

But your Epic is outstanding - Looking forward to the Victory, too; when are you planning on releasing that one?

Later! :wavey:

Hebrews 11:6 "But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him." (http://www.lionheartcreations.com/Spiritual_Journey.html)

Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
From,
James F. Chams

Lionheart
January 19th, 2010, 10:56
I now know what fsx looks like with a powerfull computer. The video was outstanding in every aspect.:applause:

Thats what I was thinking. Amazing scenery and resolution. (and framerates, and smoothness....)

Hey James,

Turning off the MFD affords better frame rates. With filming, 'and' being in FSX, and having that much scenery going on, you would definately want to probably turn off that MFD, lol..

The Victory is still a ways out. I have no idea when launch time will be on it. I wish I could say soon.. But there's still much to do. Some delays crept into the works...

Bill

WF442
January 22nd, 2010, 23:15
That was a great showcase for both the ORBX scenery and the Epic. I have the Orbx scenery and now I might have to get the Epic as well. :jump:

So many addons, so limited budget. :icon_lol:

regards
Bjørn Erik Henriksen

letsgetrowdy
January 23rd, 2010, 11:00
ORBX videos are generally so impressive, maybe a little too impressive - they make me jealous. :mixedsmi: