PDA

View Full Version : A minor WIP

falcon409
January 18th, 2010, 09:32
Among the other things I'm working on, with the release of the website for the Vietnam War Project, I've been pulling out the Nam era addons I had like Tim's OH-6 Lil' Bird and the very nice C-123 Provider. I didn't really care for the poor photoreal bmp for the VC, so I'm sprucing it up a bit. Still some weathering to do and little details.

dominikx
January 18th, 2010, 09:59
It's been payware or freeware????????????

falcon409
January 18th, 2010, 10:10
Found it on flightsim.com. . .the authors name is V.Zhyhulskiy. I found it by searching for C-123 Provider. It requires a prop change as the current prop isn't compatible with FSX. I also had some gauge problems, not gauges that didn't work, but gauges missing from the download. I checked the panel.cfg file and they were referred to as C123vz gauges but nothing like that was included in the download, so I have no idea where they were supposed to come from.

I have FSPanel Studio, so swapping them out wasn't a big deal. Overall though, a pretty nice rendition.:salute:

falcon409
January 18th, 2010, 15:23
Anyone else have this and know where the gauges might be hidden? Mainly they are the engine gauges, pressure, temperature, etc that display in the center panel.