PDA

View Full Version : Server Issues

Ickie
January 17th, 2010, 13:25
for the past 4 days I have had some load issues with the server. some have reported the pages are loading real slow. I am not having this problem so I have to wait till someone tells me.

I am turning processes off that are not needed to run these forums, so if you see a feature not there, than I turned it off for the time being until I find the problem.

tomorrow we will be offline for about 2 hours while I have data center do a hardware scan on the server.

I will keep you posted.

Lionheart
January 17th, 2010, 13:28
Thanks for the heads up Ickie.

I hope all is well with the SOH.. (I guess that server 'is' SOH.. Never really thought of that).

Chacha
January 17th, 2010, 13:31
for the past 4 days I have had some load issues with the server. some have reported the pages are loading real slow. I am not having this problem so I have to wait till someone tells me.

I am turning processes off that are not needed to run these forums, so if you see a feature not there, than I turned it off for the time being until I find the problem.

tomorrow we will be offline for about 2 hours while I have data center do a hardware scan on the server.

I will keep you posted.

Eeeks! :isadizzy:

What time are you turning it Off?

I have to be ready, I have to gather more activities.... so I won't feel it... :pop4:

HundertzehnGustav
January 17th, 2010, 13:37
lol "teh addict"

:female::engel016: