a Program, I'm presently in UK and am having some difficulties here becaus=
e i misplaced my wallet on my way to the hotel where my money and other val=
uable things were kept. presently i have limited access to internet,I will =
like you to assist me with a loan of =A31,200 to sort-out my hotel bills an=
d to get myself back home.
I have spoken to the embassy here but they are not responding to the matter=
effectively,I will appreciate whatever you can afford to assist me with,I'=
ll Refund the money back to you as soon as i return,let me know if you can =
be of any help.I don't have a phone where i can be reached.
Please let me know immediately.Regards.
Helene

HundertzehnGustav
January 17th, 2010, 02:33
Wow. and i thought i had seen it all.

harleyman
January 17th, 2010, 02:46
Ask for her pic first......

Oh Ok I will send you money..

Its from a girl..I think..but she lost her wallet...DUH..Get your English right first...(or terms..lol)

jmig
January 17th, 2010, 04:32

Oh Ok I will send you money..

Its from a girl..I think..but she lost her wallet...DUH..Get your English right first...(or terms..lol)

:icon_lol:

hey_moe
January 17th, 2010, 04:38
Poor thang, how much did ya send her...lol :bump:...Mike

Snuffy
January 17th, 2010, 06:08
Let me get my wallet and send it to you right now!! I can overnight it!

I'm sure you didn't leave the poor dear stranded there Ickie! :bump:

rpjkw
January 17th, 2010, 06:44
I wonder if she'll take my check. I can be overly generous and make it for any amount her little heart desires.

Bob

GT182
January 17th, 2010, 06:59

Yes, the Full Monty photo. ;)

And if it's a good photo, send a non refundable plane ticket for a flight an airport near you. Let her know you pick her, with roses in hand.... and with the FBI tagging along. :d

JoeW
January 17th, 2010, 07:06
I just received this one at 11:04 on Sunday.

Dearest trusted one,
Based on the trust and God's divine guidance that I have this great oppoutunity linking up to you, though we have not meet before but I believe that one have to risk in confiding his secret to succeed sometimes in life.

My name is Julieth Williams, 19 years old undergraduate.I am only daughter of chief/Mrs Paul williams a major cocoa exporter cum politician.I am native of Lorma in western part of liberia,Africa.

I was born out of tragic fate.my mother died from cancer when i was only 4 years old,my father nurtured me with great care and love before he met his own untimely death on the way coming back from business trip from overseas,on his arrival to the airport his driver went to drove him back home on the way they have a fatal car accident which killied his driver at spot while my father spent 3 painful days at hospital before dying.my uncle seized all my father's companies and properties because of our traditionl believe that i'm a woman.I was left with nothing and dropped out of shool because of finacial difficulties and my uncle's wicked attitude.

my father told me a deep secret on his sick bed which I want to share with you in a full confidentiality.He deposited a huge sum of 14 million Dollers (14,OOO,OOO USD)in one of reputable security company in Ivory Coast because of polictical instability in our country Liberia without the knowledge of my uncle.presently i'm in ivory coast since the civil war broke out in liberia as a refugee in one of missionary home while my uncle flew to the london with his children.although i have contacted the security company they comfirmed the logdement.

Dearest all I want you to do for me is to step forward as my foreign partner to the security company so that the money will be retrieve,I have all the neccesary information to back you up.i will sincerely give you 12% out of the money,5% for any expenses incurred during the transaction and the rest will be used for any investement preferred by you in your country.

I am pleading to you with the name of Almighty God to help me out of this problem.coincidentally Ivory coast is now having it's own political unrest too,

I am kindly waiting for your soonest response.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU.

All my love,
Julieth Williams.

Anyone want to help?

AckAck
January 17th, 2010, 09:12
He was what kind of politician? :engel016:

Brian

(sorry - that was my Beavis and Butthead side coming through...)

Kofschip
January 17th, 2010, 15:42
He was what kind of politician? :engel016:

Brian

(sorry - that was my Beavis and Butthead side coming through...)

Probably a New Jersey kind of a politician..... Ooops, I should not have said that in this forum. I am sorry, please accept my apologies, but Brian got me on the wrong track here......:monkies: