PDA

View Full Version : Help for Bloch 152 paint . . .

bismarck13
January 13th, 2010, 06:41
As most of you probably know, I am tryiong to finish up some stuff I had in my FSDS backlog. I have a MB152 that is almost finished but I find I have a big problem

The textures I used belong to an K. Ito model!!!

So, if anyone has access to any freeware, usable MB152 skins that I could possibly use for this please let me know. You can PM me and get my EMail Addy if you have anything to send me.

Thanks

Bis

oldwheat
January 13th, 2010, 08:04
If memory serves, I did a little messing with this one. Let me see what I've got so far.

dombral
January 14th, 2010, 00:50
As most of you probably know, I am tryiong to finish up some stuff I had in my FSDS backlog. I have a MB152 that is almost finished but I find I have a big problem

The textures I used belong to an K. Ito model!!!

So, if anyone has access to any freeware, usable MB152 skins that I could possibly use for this please let me know. You can PM me and get my EMail Addy if you have anything to send me.

Thanks

Bis

for a very good freeware MB152 look at "restauravia .com" ; this is a FSX model but is transformable for CFS2 with MDL190 and a new dp .
( je joins 2 clips personnels du FS2002 MB 152 de Ito )

Finn
January 15th, 2010, 08:06
There is an old Bloch 152, used in G. West's Battle of France Campaign. It's depicting a plane of 3e Escadrille, GC ll/1 at Etampes, may 1940. Textures were by Bruno Duffort while the plane itself was created by Patrick Didier. I can send you either the complete plane or the textures if you give me your mailaddress - and please hurry with finishing that Bloch, we cannot update that campaign before we have your undoubtedly wonderful plane.:applause:
Finn

oldwheat
January 15th, 2010, 14:22
It's gettin' there!