PDA

View Full Version : We've still got time folks!

falcon409
January 13th, 2010, 01:29
Just wanted to plug the "Bandwidth Drive" currently in place. Consider (if you haven't already) giving whatever you can to keep what is arguably the best Flight Sim Forum on the net, going strong for yet another year.

Ickie does a first rate job of keeping us up and running and I'm sure most folks remember how hard he worked right up until he finally was dragged to the hospital kicking and screaming for needed medical attention. . .all the while try his best to get us back up and running after the hacker made mince meat of the server. That's some serious dedication folks and now Ickie needs our help to get the pot back up to overflowing so he can maintain for another year.

As I said, give it some serious consideration and dig as far into your pockets as you dare. We want everyone to be able to stick around and enjoy the environment here. We have some great folks that dedicate a lot of time and effort to the forums and they need us to step up now and give what we can.

Thanks!:salute:

empeck
January 13th, 2010, 03:00
I'd donate, but I have to wait until February :(

hews500d
January 13th, 2010, 05:22
I gotta wait till next payday, but my donation is comin' :salute: :ernae:

Darrell

Dain Arns
January 13th, 2010, 08:14
Going to be a while for me too, until my own economy gets a little better stabilized.

olaf1924
January 13th, 2010, 08:38
I mailed my donation today.:wavey:

Nick C
January 13th, 2010, 08:38
Thanks for reminding me. Things are a little tight this month (bills and more bills), but I put in a small offering.

falcon409
January 13th, 2010, 15:37
:bump::bump:

falcon409
January 13th, 2010, 21:37
:bump::bump:

grunau_baby
January 13th, 2010, 22:11
Considering another donation, but will have to wait till last week of the month!

Alex

falcon409
January 15th, 2010, 19:03
Considering another donation, but will have to wait till last week of the month!
Alex
Great, thanks Alex!! Every little bit helps and we are getting ever so close to reaching our goal, so anyone who has been thinking about it and hasn't had the time or the resources and can swing it now. . .it will be appreciated! Great job so far everyone, we're almost there!!:applause:

N2056
January 15th, 2010, 19:05
Mine is arranged, you should see it next week :salute:

falcon409
January 15th, 2010, 19:13
Mine is arranged, you should see it next week :salute:
Yep, saw that noted Bill, very generous of you to be sure. Thanks for that.:salute:

Kiwikat
January 15th, 2010, 19:15
Yep, saw that noted Bill

Robert* :ernae:

falcon409
January 15th, 2010, 20:33
Man, I am out there tonight. . .where the heck did Bill come from, lol, lol. Sorry Robert!!:isadizzy:

Chacha
January 15th, 2010, 20:38
Man, I am out there tonight. . .where the heck did Bill come from, lol, lol. Sorry Robert!!:isadizzy:

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Bill (s) - written statement of expenditures :isadizzy:

:icon_lol:

falcon409
January 15th, 2010, 20:53
:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
Bill (s) - written statement of expenditures :isadizzy:
:icon_lol:
lol, I guess that'll do in a pinch Chacha, lol. I've been sitting at this computer all day working on a set of textures for a recently released racer, and I guess it was time for my mind to wander a bit, lol.:isadizzy: wow!

Chacha
January 15th, 2010, 20:55
lol, I guess that'll do in a pinch Chacha, lol. I've been sitting at this computer all day working on a set of textures for a recently released racer, and I guess it was time for my mind to wander a bit, lol.:isadizzy: wow!

don't work hard, man.... :isadizzy:

falcon409
January 15th, 2010, 21:19
don't work hard, man.... :isadizzy:
Nope, headed for bed. . .raining outside in North Texas tonight, perfect sleeping weather, lol.:sleep:

Chacha
January 15th, 2010, 21:34
Nope, headed for bed. . .raining outside in North Texas tonight, perfect sleeping weather, lol.:sleep:

Sleep?

:sleep: What is that? :isadizzy:

Kiwikat
January 15th, 2010, 21:38
Sleep?

:sleep: What is that? :isadizzy:

Who knows? Staying up till 3 AM reading SOH is a lot more fun. :applause:

Chacha
January 15th, 2010, 21:41
Who knows? Staying up till 3 AM reading SOH is a lot more fun. :applause:

Hey Will,

Absolutely right! :applause:

jmig
January 16th, 2010, 05:12
This is a C&P of my comments in the Please Help thread.

Guys, As the newest SOH staff member, it was an eye opener for me to see what it costs to keep SOH online. Since SOH doesn't get advertisement money like AVSIM or FlightSim, the money must come from either the site owner or us, the members.

The site owner cannot afford to pay some seven grand each year from his pocket, so we can enjoy the best SOH has to offer. Those of us who come here regularly and consider SOH an internet home need to be willing to help support "OUR" site.

I know there are many of you who come here to the FSX forum regularly who have not contributed. If you haven't already donated to keep the SOH bandwidth drive, I ask that you consider sending in a few dollars.

I understand that times are really tough. We all know of friends here who have lost their jobs and who are struggling. SOH is a place where many of us meet real friends. Friends, whom we have met here. I ask you to see if you can send in $5, $10, $25 or more. Every bit helps.

Thanks,

krazycolin
January 16th, 2010, 05:17
Done