PDA

View Full Version : Openinig of the Vietnam War project web site

Vietnam War Project
January 12th, 2010, 09:26
Proudly announce the opening of the Vietnam War project web site at : http:\\vietnamwar.project.free.fr

best regards,

Jacques Godfrin, Xavier Carré
FSX Vietnam War project

tracyq144
January 12th, 2010, 09:40
Really looking forward to this, thanks for the efforts!

Era veteran here.

Crusader
January 12th, 2010, 09:44
Wow, I can only imagine the hard work that went into making this Vietnam Project . Your efforts are indeed much appreciated .

Rich

RVN-USMC-67

Deano
January 12th, 2010, 11:30
If you need any help regarding the web pages and hosting I'll be more than happy to help you out.

SteveB
January 12th, 2010, 14:27
I have done a few Vietnam repaints for Vlads provider you will find them in the library here at soh. Feel free to use any of them on this project if you wish. I am looking forward to this projects release.

Steve

Reddog
January 12th, 2010, 15:43
Checked your site and looks very good. Are u planning more airfields to add,according to your list there are a few up in I Corp that are not there. Khe San and Dong Ha and Hue. Was at all three back in 66-67.

EgoR64
January 12th, 2010, 16:50
:wavey:

Looks great - Thanks for your work -

Many Cheers - :ernae:

Vietnam War Project
January 12th, 2010, 23:47
I Reddog ! Yes the three airports will be included. Hue is ready and you will like it. Khe San requires a lot of work to simulate results bombing around the base by B52. Was myself in Cambodia and end up been captive of Khmers rouges in 1975. I am 71. Glad to meet you. Jacques

falcon409
January 13th, 2010, 00:23
I Reddog ! Yes the three airports will be included. Hue is ready and you will like it. Khe San requires a lot of work to simulate results bombing around the base by B52. Was myself in Cambodia and end up been captive of Khmers rouges in 1975. I am 71. Glad to meet you. Jacques
Welcome Jacques:salute: As you can see, there are a lot of us here that spent various amounts of time in Vietnam and Thailand in the 60's and 70's. I'm glad that you made it back to safety and very appreciative of the work you folks are doing to recreate the many bases, camps and outposts that doted the landscape. My time was spent at Bin Thuy AB in 1969 with the AF. All the best to you.:salute: