PDA

View Full Version : My Slew is broken

Naki
January 11th, 2010, 11:58
When I push the slew button the slew actions come up but when I go to slew the a/c nothing happens...does anybody have any idea how to fix this?

Henry
January 11th, 2010, 12:02
no but often my enlarge or decrease the + &- button does not work
H

JayKae
January 11th, 2010, 12:06
@henry, I have heard of this before, from memory if you just click with your mouse in outside view anywhere in the screen zoom should be reactivated again

@Naki, have you got W&F by any chance ? If so make sure it is disabled before going into slew mode

Naki
January 11th, 2010, 12:14
Sorry whats W & F?

JayKae
January 11th, 2010, 12:17
Walk & Follow.. sorry

PutPut
January 11th, 2010, 12:29
no but often my enlarge or decrease the + &- button does not work
H

The + and - keys will not work on my system IF I have actuated an exit. Have to reboot FSX to get them back. Same thing happened with FS9 where I "Think" it was actually documented.

Paul

Naki
January 11th, 2010, 12:31
No but I have EZ Walk and BOB (although my slew was broken long before I installed BOB..great programme BTW)...should I try and disable EZ Walk?

JayKae
January 11th, 2010, 12:33
I am not sure about EZ walk but it would not hurt to see if it will reactivate your slew

PS Thanks for the kind words about BOB

Naki
January 11th, 2010, 12:34
Ok thanks ..will try later today when I'm back on my gaming PC

Henry
January 11th, 2010, 12:42
I am not sure about EZ walk but it would not hurt to see if it will reactivate your slew

PS Thanks for the kind words about BOB
i do have a problem with bob
dogs start barking and my dogs go crazy:icon_lol:
i have to leave the room:isadizzy:
LOL
other than that it is excellent:applause:
and i will try the mouse
thanks
H

Wing_Z
January 11th, 2010, 17:43
The + and - keys will not work on my system IF I have actuated an exit. Have to reboot FSX to get them back. Same thing happened with FS9 where I "Think" it was actually documented.
Paul
Just press the backspace key after using an exit, and + and - will reactivate.

Umm...How do you pronounce "slew"? :d

heywooood
January 11th, 2010, 18:44

Paul

when this happens to me - I just press the '<-- Backspace' key

fixes it every time

PutPut
January 11th, 2010, 19:21
when this happens to me - I just press the '<-- Backspace' key

fixes it every time

Thanks, Guys, That's one I didn't know.

Paul

Wozza
January 11th, 2010, 22:25
Hi
in fsx go to the settings controls,then in either the buttons or axis tabs click the slew check light,then look at what axis/buttons have been assigned.If you have changed the stick or run multiple sticks fsx sometimes drops the axis code or applies it to all sticks which prevent slew from working.

The + - zoom with opening an exit has never been fixed in fs think it even happened in fs2.2K :)
just click the left mouse button anywhere or as said hit the backspace key

Wozza