PDA

View Full Version : Back

harleyman
January 10th, 2010, 14:40
As a HDD crash two weeks ago I am not installed and back...

First flight tonight...

Twist was wacked again in stick..just spun for me..Everylaunch seems to make this happen..i must reset it each time...

I lost the key for , err, hyper speed, forgot what its called noe..LOl

But I am trying to advance futher...Its like I am sterting over....HEY I am as I forgot the little I learned...

Onward then...I'll be back for help I imagine...LOL

Is there a way to pause and drop to desktop??? Thanks

GT182
January 10th, 2010, 14:48
Yes, you can assign a key.. I use the Pause/Break key... but you'll have to go ingame to Controls to assign it. To drop to desktop push Esc and Ctrl at the same time. But make sure you stop your ship in a safe place, because when you drop to your desktop I believe the sim is unpaused. Hitting any key will unpause the sim. ;)

Lionheart
January 10th, 2010, 19:38
Hey HM,

Sorry to hear you have been offline from the game so long. Hope you get everything back up and running.

Your HD just crashed? Very odd.. Was it out of the blue or did it have some warning signs?

Bill

Marlin
January 11th, 2010, 00:10
The Alt - Tab combination?

Sorry to hear about your HD problems. I hate it when stuff like that happens!!!
Welcome back.

harleyman
January 11th, 2010, 12:02
Hey HM,

Sorry to hear you have been offline from the game so long. Hope you get everything back up and running.

Your HD just crashed? Very odd.. Was it out of the blue or did it have some warning signs?

Bill

Yea...My HDD crashed about tho weeks ago...It was very odd. I was offered an AntiVirus update(program) I am a reseller for it too and I know its a one click deal..Something went very wrong..it never recovered from that and just went to black screen,, No safe mode, no option for windows repair, no option for system restore...Dead..I formatted and reinstalled the OS...All seems well except that typing in E Mail its real retarded..LOL It skips letters and will not put spaces between words lots of times..It looks like a second greade wrote it and it takes me time to go back and correct it all..LOL

But..I'm back....

I docked last night, bought some Ore (Humble Merchant) and have no clue where to go or do next..LOL

GT182
January 11th, 2010, 13:19
Glad you're back up and running H. :applause: We've missed ya in the outer reaches of the XUniverse.

harleyman
January 11th, 2010, 13:38
I'm fixin to click the Launch button after this cup of Joe ....

Thanks for the welcome back GT182...

Is all I'm doing with this mode of merchand practice to be able to go blow stuff up???? LOL

Lionheart
January 11th, 2010, 17:11
Do me a favor HM... Make the Xenon feel some pain on that installation of yours..

:d

harleyman
January 11th, 2010, 18:33
Do me a favor HM... Make the Xenon feel some pain on that installation of yours..

What does that mean?

It must be a ship of some sort I think..i want to sent it to another Galaxy...LOL

Chacha
January 11th, 2010, 19:07
What does that mean?

It must be a ship of some sort I think..i want to sent it to another Galaxy...LOL

:rocket:

Terrorize Kha'Ahk and his pirates..... :ernae:

:rocket:

GT182
January 11th, 2010, 19:09
Is all I'm doing with this mode of merchand practice to be able to go blow stuff up???? LOL

Heck no.... ya gotta eat and be able to afford the gas too. So the merchandise part is a disguise to the part were you go shoot up the bad guys.... and you have the means do it on a full stomach and a full tank of gas. ;)

Lionheart
January 11th, 2010, 19:14
It means, you find the Xenon beating up the innocent 'humble merchants', and you shoot the 'tar' out of the Xenon (or pirates, or Kha-ahk, a pronounciation I refuse to say), and you get a high, similar to that of 'space weed'.

Chacha
January 11th, 2010, 19:18
Heck no.... ya gotta eat and be able to afford the gas too. So the merchandise part is a disguise to the part were you go shoot up the bad guys.... and you have the means do it on a full stomach and a full tank of gas. ;)

Earn a lot of cash.... and buy fleets of ships..

And enjoy blowing the pirates head off....

And terrorize Kha'Ahks and all his cohorts..... :pop4:

Lionheart
January 11th, 2010, 19:27
Earn a lot of cash.... and buy fleets of ships..

And enjoy blowing the pirates head off....

And terrorize Kha'Ahks and all his cohorts..... :pop4:

LOLOLOL...

Eli.. You sound Ruthless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gigabyte
January 11th, 2010, 19:52
LOLOLOL...

I'm with you on that one Bill, - note to self, be nice to Eli especially if she has a laser handy...

Chacha
January 11th, 2010, 20:16
LOLOLOL...

Ooops! :isadizzy:

I learned to be finesse and glamorous in fighting the enemy, sophisticated in conquering their territories, prudent in my trading business, and no mercy and no fear :rocket: :medals:

Thanks, Mike! ;)

Marlin
January 11th, 2010, 23:22
I learned to be finesse and glamorous in fighting the enemy, sophisticated in conquering their territories, prudent in my trading business, and no mercy and no fear :rocket: :medals:

Talk about outstanding words of advice, :ernae:

harleyman
January 12th, 2010, 04:58
Chacha...You scare me............:bump:

Lionheart
January 12th, 2010, 12:27
Ooops! :isadizzy:

Thanks, Mike! ;)

Sounds like you are out to be the Galaxy Ace! :applause:

Just dont paint your ship pink. They might see that as a weakness. On the otherhand, could you imagine the badest ship around being pink! lol... That would make the Xenon pretty upset.

Bill

Chacha
January 12th, 2010, 12:46
Sounds like you are out to be the Galaxy Ace! :applause:

Just dont paint your ship pink. They might see that as a weakness. On the otherhand, could you imagine the badest ship around being pink! lol... That would make the Xenon pretty upset.

Bill

I was planning to paint my ship metallic Hot Pink ... :pop4:

And I was always behind them, they could not fire backwards .... :isadizzy:

GT182
January 12th, 2010, 16:13
Remind me to take an extra pair of shorts with me on my next voyage. Just in case I run across Eli the Conquerer's Hot Pink ship and I poop myself. ;)

Ka, be afraid....very afraid!!! Eli shoot Ka Ka! Hmmmm, maybe me too. :bump: