PDA

View Full Version : Keyboard Layout

GT182
January 9th, 2010, 09:06
If you don't have this for TC, I've loaded BugMeister's TC keybaord layout to download. Comes in handy and is printable.... but print it in sections so you can read it easily, and then you can tape them all together.

Mike might have given a link for it but if no one sees the link this will make it more accessable to everyone and any newcomers joining us.

Lionheart
January 9th, 2010, 10:56
Thanks Gary!

That answers some of my questions on how things were done. I noticed some of the options that Reunion had that are available in TC via keyboard. Very cool! (like turning on the monitors). I'll have to check these out tonight...

:ernae:

Bill

Marlin
January 9th, 2010, 13:38
Gary, for some reason that thing will not open for me. Could you possibly give me a link or upload it with photobucket or something????

Beings I'm stuck using the keyboard and mouse this could prove to be a huge asset.
Thank you sir. :salute:

luckydog
January 9th, 2010, 13:57
Gary, for some reason that thing will not open for me. Could you possibly give me a link or upload it with photobucket or something????

Beings I'm stuck using the keyboard and mouse this could prove to be a huge asset.
Thank you sir. :salute:

Same here......

gigabyte
January 9th, 2010, 14:21
Ask and ye shall receive... - X3TC-BugMeister-Keyboard-Layout.xls (http://apricotmappingservice.com/X3TCdownloads/X3TC-BugMeister-Keyboard-Layout.xls)

That link comes from th eAMS Download page which is here - http://apricotmappingservice.com/X3TCdownloads/

Regards
Mike "Ears Hopin P...

Lionheart
January 9th, 2010, 14:33
Thanks Mike for the links.

On the original posted by Gary, I expanded it, and then right clicked it and it saves as a PDF.

GT182
January 9th, 2010, 17:45
I knew Mike would come to the rescue. Thanks Mike. :salute:

First chance to get back here since I posted it. ;)

Marlin
January 9th, 2010, 19:33
Thanks guys!!

luckydog
January 9th, 2010, 20:01
OK.....

for some reason, the original won't expand ...........:isadizzy:

and when I open the Bugmeister link I get nothing but code........:isadizzy:

Do I need to go spend big $s on an Excel program (seeing that its an xls file) ???

LD

Chacha
January 9th, 2010, 23:44
This:

can you magnify this? :isadizzy:

This is the best I can copy it....

Lionheart
January 10th, 2010, 00:39
Thats really wierd. Mine saved as a PDF file.

Keep trying.

I'll see if I can save as a photo screenshot.

Bill

gigabyte
January 10th, 2010, 03:50
OK.....
for some reason, the original won't expand ...........:isadizzy:
and when I open the Bugmeister link I get nothing but code........:isadizzy:
Do I need to go spend big $s on an Excel program (seeing that its an xls file) ???

LD

LD, I suggest the best solution would be to get something like Open Office (which will open and edit the file - so you can add your own key mappings to the layout) here is the link to the download for that - http://download.openoffice.org/

It is very handy to have an "Office" type suite and this is the best of the freeware out there.

Your problem with the Download link, that is likey because you have no app associated with the XLS extension, you can do the Right Click --> "Save As" to save the file then once you have something like Open office installed you are good to go.

If you have trouble with Open Office or still can't get the file to print let me know I can probably print my copy up in PDF format on a couple of pages so you can print and paste to make a good size version.

luckydog
January 10th, 2010, 13:36
LD, I suggest the best solution would be to get something like Open Office (which will open and edit the file - so you can add your own key mappings to the layout) here is the link to the download for that - http://download.openoffice.org/

It is very handy to have an "Office" type suite and this is the best of the freeware out there.

Your problem with the Download link, that is likey because you have no app associated with the XLS extension, you can do the Right Click --> "Save As" to save the file then once you have something like Open office installed you are good to go.

If you have trouble with Open Office or still can't get the file to print let me know I can probably print my copy up in PDF format on a couple of pages so you can print and paste to make a good size version.

Thanks Gig and Cha Cha.........

Downloaded OpenOffice ( impressive program ) and everything is hunky-dory !!! :applause::applause::applause:

Lionheart
January 10th, 2010, 14:17
OpenOffice is AWESOME!!!!!

You can save Word documents to PDF format. Use 'Export' save as PDF format. (Thats a big thing with Apple. Good to see that Open Office does that also).

ChaCha, you can get Open Office for Apple in case you didnt know. I imagine you have Win Office though on yours already since you work on yours.

Bill

Chacha
January 10th, 2010, 14:35
OpenOffice is AWESOME!!!!!

You can save Word documents to PDF format. Use 'Export' save as PDF format. (Thats a big thing with Apple. Good to see that Open Office does that also).

ChaCha, you can get Open Office for Apple in case you didnt know. I imagine you have Win Office though on yours already since you work on yours.

Bill

I have the Works on mine... and it worked good on any other program, on excel.... and other unknown programs.... I will have the Open Office on the XP...

Thanks man!

GT182
January 10th, 2010, 14:41

LD

No LD, you can get Open Office for free. That's what I have and it's just as good as MS Office you pay for. ;) www.OpenOffice.org