PDA

View Full Version : Super Cub: Update

mike_cyul
January 9th, 2010, 06:14
EDIT: All is ok now.
_______

Just to let everyone know, I'm working with the store to solve the glitch that prevents customers from purchasing. As soon as this is resolved, I'll be posting a new release thread.

Thanks for your patience.

Mike

mikew
January 9th, 2010, 06:28
All is well now! Just purchased the full pack... my download just completed. I'm off to try it out.

Mike

italoc
January 9th, 2010, 08:41
:medals::medals::medals::medals::medals::medals::m edals:

O U T S T A N D I N G

:ernae::ernae::ernae::ernae:

ITALO

ShawnG
January 9th, 2010, 08:52
I was able to purchase and download OK, have tried most of the models and they are fantastic, thanks for the hard work! Now we can bring on the FTX PNW and more of Alaska! I do find the 160hp model nearly impossible to take off with though, anybody else notice?

kdl
January 9th, 2010, 08:54
Manual says
"For FSX with Acceleration or FSX Gold"

Is it also good for FSX professional?

Greetiings
Dieter

scottmm73
January 9th, 2010, 08:58
I was able to purchase and download OK, have tried most of the models and they are fantastic, thanks for the hard work! Now we can bring on the FTX PNW and more of Alaska! I do find the 160hp model nearly impossible to take off with though, anybody else notice?

I found a few almost nearly impossible to take off. There was a release thread here with a few questions about vspeeds and it has disappeared. Has Mike pulled the release again?

gajit
January 9th, 2010, 09:01
:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause: :applause::applause:

Well done Mike :salute:

2Low
January 9th, 2010, 09:18
I purchased the Extreme Bush package but have only tried the 210hp Ex-para-mental. My smile got so big I re-cracked my poor chapped lips.

Take offs, landings and top speed all seem good to me. Brake stands and water skimming went according to the manual as well. I'll have to try the rest in the package.

Thanks Mike, loving it!

mike_cyul
January 9th, 2010, 09:25
Manual says
"For FSX with Acceleration or FSX Gold"

Is it also good for FSX professional?

Greetiings
Dieter

No, only recommended for FSX as indicated.

Mike

mike_cyul
January 9th, 2010, 09:29
I found a few almost nearly impossible to take off. There was a release thread here with a few questions about vspeeds and it has disappeared. Has Mike pulled the release again?

No, release is fine now. But where did the new "Super Cub: Released" thread go??? I can't find it!

Mike

Roger
January 9th, 2010, 09:29
Could do with a sticky admins:bump:

mike_cyul
January 9th, 2010, 09:36
Could do with a sticky admins:bump:

Roger, I think it was erased. Harleyman erased the first one entitled "Super Cub: Released: for me after we had the first problem, and I started another with the same name -a later admin may have seen my message and erased the second one by mistake.

Anyway, I'll try again, or maybe we can use an existing thread.

Mike

6297J
January 9th, 2010, 09:38
Choices, choices! I'm having a tough time choosing which package I want!
Wish I could do a pick'n'mix :mixedsmi:

Marvin Carter
January 9th, 2010, 09:40
Got mine, Oh my BaJeses, there great!!!

Fireball6
January 9th, 2010, 10:06
Congrats Mike - fantastic work - love the "classic" Bushplane :applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

Dirk

gajit
January 9th, 2010, 10:11
I love em all :ernae:

flaviossa
January 9th, 2010, 10:41
No, only recommended for FSX as indicated.

Mike

Hello!! Thanks for your release, but may i ask: When you say this is because itīs compatible only with FSX+Accel? Users with only SP2 are out ?

Just for clarification. Thank you.

bushpilot
January 9th, 2010, 11:04
Users with only SP2 are out ?

Yeah seems like it and it's a real bummer. I guess it's a no no for me then.

thefrog
January 9th, 2010, 11:08
I nearly purchased it just now but then I saw that it isn't even enough to have FSX with SP2! Shame.
Frog

scottmm73
January 9th, 2010, 11:08
Yeah seems like it and it's a real bummer. I guess it's a no no for me then.

No wonder I'm having a heck of a time with it. I thought FSX Gold was the FSX Deluxe version with SP1 and SP2.

Is FSX Gold, FSX Deluxe with Acceleration?

Just googled it. Dag gum it. I'm an idiot.

bushpilot
January 9th, 2010, 11:10

Yep.

mike_cyul
January 9th, 2010, 11:25
Hello!! Thanks for your release, but may i ask: When you say this is because itīs compatible only with FSX+Accel? Users with only SP2 are out ?

Just for clarification. Thank you.

I actually works fine with SP2 - but you may have some small issues such as with door clickspots not working and one or two other small things. There are differences between SP2 and Acceleration, unfortunately. If you can live with them, then go ahead.

Mike

Snaker
January 9th, 2010, 12:58
I actually works fine with SP2 - but you may have some small issues such as with door clickspots not working and one or two other small things. There are differences between SP2 and Acceleration, unfortunately. If you can live with them, then go ahead.

Mike

Any chance you could list exactly what won't work with SP2 ?

Thanks

jmig
January 9th, 2010, 14:53
No wonder I'm having a heck of a time with it. I thought FSX Gold was the FSX Deluxe version with SP1 and SP2.

Just googled it. Dag gum it. I'm an idiot.

Yes, it is. I bought a copy of it a while back to have a spare.

mike_cyul
January 9th, 2010, 16:12
Any chance you could list exactly what won't work with SP2 ?

Thanks

(In case anyone's reading this, please see the official Super Cub release thread sticky http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?t=29471 . Thanks! Mike)

BOOM
January 9th, 2010, 17:55
Looks fantastic Mike!!!:ernae: Thanks for your hardwork and effort!!!