PDA

View Full Version : Usio no Ibuki / cfs2 ships

Skipsan
November 2nd, 2008, 04:18
Usio-san has done it again:isadizzy: With the most magnificent ship to date :jump: See for yourselves: NYK A type cargo ship Akagi maru:

http://www.geocities.jp/usio_no_ibuki/

Thank you Usio no Ibuki san:applause::applause::applause::applause:

I wounder if it is possible to have a civilized version/sister ship of the Thor/ Ex Santa Cruz :ques:

Skipsan:kilroy:

onnogras
November 2nd, 2008, 05:21
And a beauty she is! :applause:

dog1
November 2nd, 2008, 06:12
One of the most important add on contributions to our scenery objects and missions files of the highest standards since cfs2 was born.
dog1

Jagdflieger
November 2nd, 2008, 06:21
Thanks for the heads up Skipspan! She's a most welcome addition to the fleet.

For those of you who want to place an info shot of her into your CFS 2>Info folder, I've attached a properly sized shot of this ship below. Just expand it, and then save it to your Info folder. That way when you click on the description button for the ship in the mission builder, you'll see this shot.

You can also open up your CFS 2>Info>Description.dat file and add the following for a description of the ship along with the screen shot.

# JMK_Akagimaru
Japanese freighter (Maru) by Usio in commercial livery. The Akagi Maru is the quintessential example of a Japanese cargo ship used to move to and from the "Southern Resource Area" in the Imperial "Greater Coprosperity Sphere" and to keep the troops supplied in the far reaches of conquest.

miamieagle
November 2nd, 2008, 11:37
Thank you!:ernae:

xavierb
November 2nd, 2008, 11:56
Thanks, Usio and Jagd! She is really a beauty.

Bill Kestell
November 2nd, 2008, 12:30
And yet another spectacular addition to the growing list! My deepest thanks!

Ravenna
November 2nd, 2008, 17:27
Thank you Usio, and thanks for the INFO shot Jagd.
:applause::applause:

Pen32Win
November 2nd, 2008, 21:38
Thank You Usio!

This is perfect for the larger IJN AP's like Teiyo Maru and Oigawa Maru.
Keep Up the great work!

Jagdflieger
November 3rd, 2008, 07:32
She works pretty well along side Usio's Tonan Maru and Kamoi Maru ships. It's a great collection for the PTO.

PSULLYKEYS
November 3rd, 2008, 07:35
Wow! another fine example of supurb virtual moddeling! Thanks Usio!:applause:

ChristopherT
March 25th, 2022, 06:03
I have all his ships downloaded and stored under Fs2002 Addons! They work Great in Fs2004 also! Christopher Tarana

Shessi
March 25th, 2022, 09:05
Well thank you Chris...

How about uploading them to the SOH for safe keeping?

Cheers

Shessi

ChristopherT
March 25th, 2022, 12:43
There are 135 megabytes worth of files, how do we do it? :encouragement:

Christopher Tarana

Shessi
March 25th, 2022, 13:54
Chris,

Have a word with Rami, he will advise you how to maybe divide up the ships into manageable lumps. 135mb is not a lot really, most of my uploads these days are 25mb +, there is a limit to a single upload, but I think it's much more than 135mb.

Cheers

Shessi

Rami
March 26th, 2022, 07:45
Shessi and ChristopherT,

We actually have all of Usio's ships uploaded in a legacy section, right here: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=211

Here is the legacy section for past developers, in case anyone was wondering: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=276

ChristopherT
March 26th, 2022, 08:51
Just like for The Old Hangar! :applause:

Christopher Tarana