PDA

View Full Version : Update posted

falcon409
January 8th, 2010, 08:52
Just for your info,
I just posted the updates/correction/additions to the Charlton Field scenery package. This file only contains replacement bgl's, you must still download the base package in order to get the full installation.

I've included a detailed readme that I hope will spell out how to replace your existing files, how to make mods to the scenery for both civilian and military objects and how to replace the missing Palace for those who don't have Accel installed. Please read the readme, lol.:salute:

Bomber_12th
January 8th, 2010, 08:58
Thank you Ed, I am looking very much forward to it! For flight testing over the past couple of days, I have used nothing but this new scenery of yours.

letsgetrowdy
January 8th, 2010, 09:46
Magnificant! thank you very much for bringing my idea to life - i'm sure your wonderful creation will be enjoyed by all.

falcon409
January 8th, 2010, 11:23
Just a little side note:
The AFCAD replacement file that is posted in the downloads section is no longer required when you download the new update, everything is contained in that update.:salute:

letsgetrowdy
January 8th, 2010, 14:25
i'm gonna go to bed. Look forward to the mornin'. When you say posted - do you mean awaiting upload aproval?

falcon409
January 8th, 2010, 15:16
i'm gonna go to bed. Look forward to the mornin'. When you say posted - do you mean awaiting upload aproval?
Yep!:salute: