PDA

View Full Version : Printer Freindly Manual?

whitehawk_2009
January 7th, 2010, 05:23
I got the Steam version when it was on sale, but can't print out the manual. Is there a printer friendly version of it somewhere? Gotta do something while I'm waiting for my replacement HD...

WH

GT182
January 7th, 2010, 09:45
For which one.... X3Reunion and/or Terran Conflict?

Best I did was copy the text only from the PDF files and print them out. You can access them from Start/Programs/Egosoft and each sim. If they show up once your Steam version is installed. I do have other PDFs that I could send you if you want. They're for some of the mods for Reunion and TC. PM me with your email address and I'll zip them up and send em to you.

MInd you some of these PDF files are up to 100 pages printed out. No, I'm not kidding. ;)

gigabyte
January 7th, 2010, 13:41
There are a couple of great guides on the Apricot Slice page, he basically took the standard manual and added his own information to it. There are also a couple of other guides he wrote for the various story lines and his AMS mods.

Here is the link - http://apricotmappingservice.com/X3TCdownloads/

You might also want to look at the listing on the Ergosoft forum, it is quite a complete listing of various guides, tips and walk throughs.

Here is teh link to the specific topic - http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=162408

Good luck out there and keep us in the loop on your adventures :)

GT182
January 7th, 2010, 15:06
I've got some things all set in a zip file to send you Whitehawk. Pdf manuals and links. One of them Mike gave you the link too.

Apricot Mapping Service's mods for TC are some of the best I've played so far. Sure won me over with all the goodies. ;)

Lionheart
January 9th, 2010, 01:27
I got the Steam version when it was on sale, but can't print out the manual. Is there a printer friendly version of it somewhere? Gotta do something while I'm waiting for my replacement HD...

WH

Mesmerizing, isnt it WH...

:d

Chacha
January 9th, 2010, 07:32

WH

Copy paste on notepad and print.... :running:

GT182
January 9th, 2010, 08:50
I saved mine as "Save as Text", which is saved in Notepad. Now right click on the Notepad save and click Open With Word Pad and save again. The Notepad text is then saved as WordPad Text doc. Then everything isn't all jumbled up. You'll see what I meanwhen you look at the key commands in both saved files. Now you can print out the WordPad document, but do it in "Grey Scale" to save on ink.

Once all pages are printed put them in a ring binder. All the pages you want, like the Game Pad controls, you can print from the PDF in color That way you're saving a bunch of colored ink too. Then add them into the binder where you want them.

whitehawk_2009
January 9th, 2010, 17:30
Great idea, GT! Thanks also for the package.

WH

GT182
January 9th, 2010, 17:44
You're quite welcome Whitehawk. Glad to help.