PDA

View Full Version : Thats it! Im going hunting!

Lionheart
January 6th, 2010, 18:20
What a week...

A printer that takes 3 days to set up.....

Windows in FSX that will not tint no matter what settings and Alpha channels I program in....

My FSX shows the planes in pure black if I reload the flight for testing.....

The secret project is having some snags...

I cant get a X3 model to show up in X3, and no one at Egosoft will help out....

Animation issues in FSX Gmax....

I am ready to hunt Xenon and Kha-ahk like NEVER BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!

BRING EM ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chacha
January 6th, 2010, 18:25
Take your cool, man.....:running:

GT182
January 6th, 2010, 18:35
Ouch, that hurts Bill. I hope it's not that new Windows OS acting up on ya. Hope you get it sorted out and all is soon ok again.

There's a bunch of Ka out there to get paid to exterminate. Happy hunting. :d

And BTW... I did get the zip file ok. My thanks.

gigabyte
January 6th, 2010, 19:27
What a week...

A printer that takes 3 days to set up..... <-- FBH Repeat until stress is releived...:banghead:

Windows in FSX that will not tint no matter what settings and Alpha channels I program in.... <-- Roll down the windows and forget about it!...

My FSX shows the planes in pure black if I reload the flight for testing..... <-- That is an undocumented feature! :kilroy:

The secret project is having some snags... <-- OK now this has me interested can it be an X3 project, please Please tell me more... :applause:

I cant get a X3 model to show up in X3, and no one at Egosoft will help out.... <-- Go to the Modding Forum on the Xuniverse site they are more likely to be able to help with that problem anyway... http://forum.egosoft.com/viewforum.php?f=94&sid=889cbe14c29db8f6003d129af2e8fded :iidea:

Animation issues in FSX Gmax.... <-- OK I am useless on this one perhaps a few of these would help :icon29:

I am ready to hunt Xenon and Kha-ahk like NEVER BEFORE!!!!!!!!!! <-- Now you are talking - Bring it to them :icon30::pop4::gameoff::icon30::pop4:

Chacha
January 6th, 2010, 19:38
Alright Guys... and Gals...

We'll see you in Xuniverse......

It is 37ºF in Orlando.... My house is 74ºF ... just took a shower.... Have a cup of tea beside me.... will blast Xenon and Kha'Ahk :rocket: while drying my hair....

Fold hands together and cracking knuckles.... I am in the mood to warm up my computer tonight....

I think it will take 2 hours to dry my hair in front of my computer... maybe 2 1/2 hours.... Ok, it will take ... :icon_lol:

gigabyte
January 6th, 2010, 19:49
Alright Guys... and Gals...
It is 37ºF in Orlando.... My house is 74ºF

I wish, it is -25C here right now, which is -13 F which is D@M COLD... but it warms my heart to know somewhere out there Xenon and Kha'Ahk will be facing the wrath of "The Lionheart", and Lady ChaCha, they don't stand a chance...:applause::applause::applause:

Marlin
January 6th, 2010, 21:04
Put that new heavy to good use and give a detailed report of how it operated, I'm really curious. :salute:

Lionheart
January 7th, 2010, 15:54
I cant get a X3 model to show up in X3, and no one at Egosoft will help out.... <-- Go to the Modding Forum on the Xuniverse site they are more likely to be able to help with that problem anyway... http://forum.egosoft.com/viewforum.php?f=94&sid=889cbe14c29db8f6003d129af2e8fded :iidea:

I did go there. I got my hand slapped for asking it in more then one thread. I think they call it double posting, but I was posting in several places actually. They must not have found them all. Still no joy. Guess I am on my own there.

I'll have to write a continuation tutorial on how to put a ship (that you made) into scripts format and into X3, as well as setting up its ship txt data section, which I think is still wrong on mine.

One (well many, but this one in particular) asked why his ship wasnt showing up in X3 that he made. Well, I think they thought he was installing a download addon instead of one he created (wasnt showing up for purchase in X3) and they almost axed him from the sight for not reading the tutorials for 'how to install ships' and also 'the developers readme' who made the ship.. (he made the ship).

I think they are a little rough on people. Makes you realise how nice we have it at the SOH...

Bill

aeronca1
January 7th, 2010, 17:50
Man, what is with this week? My laptop decided that it no longer wants to run XP (or 7 for that matter). No matter what I tried, no go. It's now running Solaris quite happily and I'm gonna go hunt anything that has a window in it. :applause:

GT182
January 7th, 2010, 17:50
Yeah they jumped on me too Bill for asking a question on the Save00 files for X3R Salvage mod. And then closed the thread. Said it was in the wrong spot. They could have "moved" it but I guess that would have been too much trouble. A little rough you say.... I say down right rude at times to those that are new and have no idea where stuff is to be asked.

Oh, well I'd rather be here at SOH than over there any day. :ernae:

Lionheart
January 7th, 2010, 19:16
Yeah they jumped on me too Bill for asking a question on the Save00 files for X3R Salvage mod. And then closed the thread. Said it was in the wrong spot. They could have "moved" it but I guess that would have been too much trouble. A little rough you say.... I say down right rude at times to those that are new and have no idea where stuff is to be asked.

Oh, well I'd rather be here at SOH than over there any day. :ernae:

Yeah.. It is a bit cold.

They are Germans.. Nothing against them, but I think they are super strict. mess up and you're out of there. Cant figure it out, and youre rejected..

Oh well..

At least I blasted some pirates!!!

:d

Lionheart
January 8th, 2010, 02:14
Yeah.. It is a bit cold.

They are Germans.. Nothing against them, but I think they are super strict. mess up and you're out of there. Cant figure it out, and youre rejected..

I apologise for saying that. Even in the X-Plane forums, they get mean, and they are American.

Strife is not a good thing.

Bill

Chacha
January 8th, 2010, 09:10
I apologise for saying that. Even in the X-Plane forums, they get mean, and they are American.

Strife is not a good thing.

Bill

I hear you, Bill

SOH and Hall-18 are friendly forums that I have been, so far!

I am a member of a few Forums.... like InsanelyMac and Macrumors.... man If I do post I have to take extra precaution..... I can't even say anything because mods delete my posts saying it is a duplicate someone already posted that a year ago or so... Is it not funny....

Received a PM from the mods saying ..... Chacha, we deleted your post for the following reasons: i ) Your post was a duplicate of this other post in 2006!
ii) We cannot tolerate double posting so search on the topic and post from there, and iii) comments like LOL and smileys alone is not acceptable either....

Reminder: If you are going to post a new thread, be sure it is original and has not been talked about yet, otherwise we delete your post... the mods

PS...

Chacha is not my handle in both Forums

Lionheart
January 8th, 2010, 09:28
Hey ChaCha,

Roger that. Man...! That is crazy... How do people continue to keep posting!!!! lolol..

Bill

Chacha
January 8th, 2010, 09:33
Hey ChaCha,

Roger that. Man...! That is crazy... How do people continue to keep posting!!!! lolol..

Bill

Hey Bill......

Good morning! How are you?

I did not.... post and will not post...

Maybe others will not post, too.... I do not know.... I am comfortable here and will post here, I can ask anything under the sun..... :icon_lol:

Oh YES SIRE, I know the limits! :isadizzy:

:engel016:

gigabyte
January 8th, 2010, 13:41
We sometimes take for granted just how "FRIENDLY" this forum is, I have said it several times (Please don't delete this for double posting Mr Lionheart Oh great Moderator Sir)... SOH is just about the best online community on the net! I have been around since the Fidonet BBS days in the late 80's so I have seen allot, and I have to say this forum is the Best of Breed. When you think about it, it is amazing that there is such little strife and bickering on SOH, we have folks from all over the world from teenagers to old farts and everything in between and we get along! The Mods and Admins have a tough job and do it very VERY well, but ultimately the members follow their lead and even when things start to get a little warm it does not take much to calm everyone down and return things to normal. I administer a forum for Hard of Hearing support and it is for the most part very helpful and peaceful, but we have our moments, and I have quit several of the fourms I was moderating because we could not keep the problem children under control. It is so nice to have this place to come where there is common interest amongst the members and EVERYONE is welcome regardless of ability, or skill, in my opinion the only real requirement to belong to this forum is to show respect to fellow members, and Gig Likes that very much :)

Craig Taylor
January 8th, 2010, 18:43

Oh well..

Don't sweat it, Bill. Whenever I think of uptight Europeans (slight euphamism), I think of this and laugh.
Vsp5_Tc_nA8