PDA

View Full Version : Gigabytes anniversary

harleyman
January 6th, 2010, 03:25
YUP folks..Today marks his three year journey into the house known as SOH...:salute:

Thats a long time for us to have to put up with you ya know...LOL :icon_lol:

Boomer
January 6th, 2010, 04:57
Sounds like cause for a drink :ernae:

GT182
January 6th, 2010, 07:55
Congrats Mike. :applause: Here's wishing you many more years here at The Outhouse. :ernae: vDrinks all around. :salute: :icon29: :guinness:

I have noticed tho that 4 is tops so far for anniversaries, tho many of us have been members far longer than that. I remember joining SOH back in 2003.

Lionheart
January 6th, 2010, 08:16
Congrats Mike!

:ernae: :applause: :ernae:

wooo hooooooo!

Its been awesome getting to know you. Thanks for all the advice and input and also for helping my brother out with instant hearing loss. He has told me over and over and over again 'thank's for introducing me to Mike, I dont know where I would have been without him'.

You're awesome!

We will probably be doing the 'day old turkey and potatoes' day next year. :d (Sounds too fun to pass up).

Bill

Chacha
January 6th, 2010, 08:21
Congratulations MIKE!

I have to shout a little bit...

project my voice.... LOL

Kidding aside...

We are glad we have you with us...

Happy Anniversary! :ernae:

Craig Taylor
January 6th, 2010, 09:12
I didn't know we marked such milestones -- :ernae:

GT182
January 6th, 2010, 11:33
Craig...... it's for "special" members. He's special cause he knows more about X3 than the rest of us.

Craig Taylor
January 6th, 2010, 12:21
Craig...... it's for "special" members. He's special cause he knows more about X3 than the rest of us.

I'm glad somebody does...otherwise I'd be completely lost! :isadizzy:

GT182
January 6th, 2010, 12:41
I'm glad somebody does...otherwise I'd be completely lost! :isadizzy:

Me too, so don't feel alone. ;) This X3 has a very steep leanring curve. And I've fell down and over the side quite a few times already. :bump:

Marlin
January 6th, 2010, 16:23
It's always good to surround yourself with good people and this part of simouthouse has the best of the best in my opinion.

Congrats on 3 :applause:

gigabyte
January 6th, 2010, 18:53
Thanks you so very much everyone, it has been a wonderful 3 years here in the "Outhouse". I am very thankful to have found such an excellent group of online "FRIENDS" (and that is a term I do NOT use lightly) this forum is unique in my experience with online communities in that it is "USER FRIENDLY" first and foremost, many others say they are and try to be, but SOH truly IS a friendly and welcoming place to visit participate.

I am glad I have been able to be helpful even in some small way - thanks to this X3 section, because I am not able to help much with FSX problems...lol

Thanks again for the kind words, and to everyone in the Outhouse "Live Long and Prosper" - Oh and like the Forum Motto says "let being helpful, be more important than being right" - god I love that line :)

Regards,
Mike "Ears Hopin" Partridge