PDA

View Full Version : Any suggestions

dudleyz48
January 5th, 2010, 18:58
What would cause this american emblem to bleed through the british one?

oldwheat
January 5th, 2010, 19:39
It is a idiosyncrasy with the stock CFS2 planes.

You have 2 options: simple option- unzip the enclosed .bmp file & place in the texture folder.

Second option- download The B24 Guys OH corsair, make copies of the 'T" & "D" .bmps & re-name them ending with with 'R' for 'T' & "B' for 'D'. Confusing I know.

Rockster234
January 5th, 2010, 19:43
I can guess the problem in 5 notes...........

1. How many corsairs of the same model do you have under the aircraft folder..........

2. How many models of that corsair do you have under one corsair folder.

3. How many texture folders do you have of that corsair under that one corsair folder

4. Did you mix and match damage textures .......with alpha channels from other corsairs????

5...............I am out of questions.......

I would recommend DXTBmp by martin wright to examine the texture folder for that corsair........

you maybe surprised to find an unwanted texture in there???

OBIO
January 5th, 2010, 21:22
The overhauled Corsair was done by Dbolt...not The B-24 Guy. I often make that same mistake seeing as how The B-24 Guy did the overhauls on the rest of the stock CFS2 planes....other than the B-24 which has never been overhauled.

OBIO

oldwheat
January 5th, 2010, 21:54
Oh crap, I knew that :banghead: ! Which means that instead of the 'R' & 'B' drill mentioned above, name the copies= 'F4u1a_corsair'2_t and 'F4u1a_corsair'2_d .

dudleyz48
January 6th, 2010, 04:48
Thanks Wheat:applause:. That bmp took care of the problem. And Rockster 234, I'm still right below a novice at this. Trying to learn how to use the DXTBmp:isadizzy:. So much to learn....so little time.

Devildog73
January 6th, 2010, 13:45
I like joint forces operations!:isadizzy: