PDA

View Full Version : Modeling in X3

Boomer
January 5th, 2010, 06:31
Greetings gents,

This is mainly targeted at Bill as I know he has started down this path.

I had hoped that there would be some Babalon 5 spacecraft for X3 but I havent found any yet. I am specifically looking for the Earth Force Agamemnon.

If there isnt one available could you point me to the SDK & any other links that may be helpful?

When I 1st got Max one of my 1st projects was the Agamemnon, since the model is done I thought it might be quick & easy (relatively) to plug it into X3.

Thanks!

gigabyte
January 5th, 2010, 14:38
Greetings gents,

This is mainly targeted at Bill as I know he has started down this path.

I had hoped that there would be some Babalon 5 spacecraft for X3 but I havent found any yet. I am specifically looking for the Earth Force Agamemnon.

If there isnt one available could you point me to the SDK & any other links that may be helpful?

When I 1st got Max one of my 1st projects was the Agamemnon, since the model is done I thought it might be quick & easy (relatively) to plug it into X3.

Thanks!

Bob I have seen a few of the Babalon 5 ships for X3, I would have to check weather they were Reunion or TC, but there are at least a few done. As far as adding ship, check this link it is one I sent to Bill some time ago, and is a good start to adding ships to the game - http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=168652&sid=7418a93fcd938e49a90613ec3c245754

There are some other references in that topic so dig around the Babalon 5 ships will not be too far away...