PDA

View Full Version : Yaay... Kids are back to school....

Chacha
January 4th, 2010, 03:43
:running:

I have been a baby sitter this past holiday... I took care of my only daughter.... Ooops I take that back, I just adopted another daughter this Christmas... Chloe the parrot!

She is a handful; We did lot of activities together that require my personal attention...

We baked 2 cakes before Christmas. I trained her cook, clean the kitchen, do the laundry, do the dishes, clean the house, vacuum the floor, dust and wax.... :running:

Now, that she's at school.... my own time... Back to Terran.... :gameon:
Back to my mission, back to trading, back to earning billions :icon_lol:
Back to defending my fleet and :tgun2:

:rocket: ... Oooops I don't want to be :violent:
I just want peace in Terran...
I use this :rocket: to belligerent pirates :isadizzy:

What a great time to start the day...

Oh , you said work? Yeah I have to go to work! :monkies:

Lionheart
January 4th, 2010, 08:28
:running:

I have been a baby sitter this past holiday... I took care of my only daughter.... Ooops I take that back, I just adopted another daughter this Christmas... Chloe the parrot!

She is a handful; We did lot of activities together that require my personal attention...

We baked 2 cakes before Christmas. I trained her cook, clean the kitchen, do the laundry, do the dishes, clean the house, vacuum the floor, dust and wax.... :running:

Now, that she's at school.... my own time... Back to Terran.... :gameon:
Back to my mission, back to trading, back to earning billions :icon_lol:
Back to defending my fleet and :tgun2:

:rocket: ... Oooops I don't want to be :violent:
I just want peace in Terran...
I use this :rocket: to belligerent pirates :isadizzy:

What a great time to start the day...

Oh , you said work? Yeah I have to go to work! :monkies:

lolol...

Hey ChaCha,

I hope it goes well for you and you catch up fast. I guess for you, early in the morning is your gaming time. I like to play late at night before bed.

Wierd to be out of the holidays. Still seems like early November for me. A really short year. Feels like it rocketed past.

Did you get your RAM memory cards installed yet? It should really make a great difference to your computer. Its not difficult. Dont be intimidated. They just snap in.

Bill

Chacha
January 4th, 2010, 11:57
lolol...

Hey ChaCha,

I hope it goes well for you and you catch up fast. I guess for you, early in the morning is your gaming time. I like to play late at night before bed.

Wierd to be out of the holidays. Still seems like early November for me. A really short year. Feels like it rocketed past.

Did you get your RAM memory cards installed yet? It should really make a great difference to your computer. Its not difficult. Dont be intimidated. They just snap in.

Bill

I play anytime I have a change... Be it early morning 1am to 5am or late night after work 9pm to MN.... It depends on my moods....

Did the RAM today.... :isadizzy:

At 50F I was sweating... I was perspiring hot while installing the RAMS...

I did it! Yaaay... I did it... I have a 4Gig RAM.... Yaay... I should have recorded it for you tube... It took me two hours... I have to silenced Chloe while I was working! Covered her with a blanket! :pop4:

I am back in circulation... Got to go to work :running:

gigabyte
January 4th, 2010, 18:18
:running:I trained her cook, clean the kitchen, do the laundry, do the dishes, clean the house, vacuum the floor, dust and wax.... :running:

OK Chacha, you have to tell me how this was done, I have two kids and I could never get them to pick up a dirty sock let alone clean the "anything"...lol

Of course my wife has been trying to "Train" me for 30 years and that is still a WIP so I guess maybe I already know why...lol

BTW - Welcome Back and get out there and kick some Pirate Butt :rocket:

Chacha
January 4th, 2010, 18:47
OK Chacha, you have to tell me how this was done, I have two kids and I could never get them to pick up a dirty sock let alone clean the "anything"...lol

Of course my wife has been trying to "Train" me for 30 years and that is still a WIP so I guess maybe I already know why...lol

BTW - Welcome Back and get out there and kick some Pirate Butt :rocket:

She saw me washing dishes and asked me how to do it....

So I showed her how!

She saw me cooking breakfast, she wants to know how to do it...

I was vacuumming the floor and she wants to do it.... man, let her do it... Of curse she still needs to be guided...

Hey, I can teach her.... (I wish I could tell her ... leave me alone .... go watch TV or play your game)

Man, this kid just insist.... so ... she was shadowing me - being a mommy....

Pretty soon, on weekends, I will just be playing, kicking pirates... and my daughter doing the house chores... must be nice! :running:

Now that I am back in circulation...

Pirates beware! :rocket: :rocket:

Good to be back earning BILLIONS he he ....

Lionheart
January 4th, 2010, 22:10
Congrats Eli on your getting the RAM sticks installed.

Hoooo rah!

Can you tell a difference?

Sorry it took 2 hours. Should only take about 5 mins.

First time I did mine on my iMac, one stick wasnt all the way pushed in, so I had to take the vent back off and push it harder till it clicked.. Turned it back on and the RAM finally all showed up.. (only 3 of 4 Gigs, but better then 2).

Good luck on fighting the bad guys! Remember, seat belts tight, oxygen set for high breathing for dogfights (adrennalin rushes), preset your weapons configs for 1 thru 4, set up (load) some rockets (missles).

No fear!

Bill

Marlin
January 5th, 2010, 01:06
It sounds like you had a great holiday season and are enjoying the warm weather.
That is too cool to hear about your kid, aren't they great? (most of the time that is :icon_lol:)

Geez it has been cold here, so cold as a matter of fact that we STILL have snow on our street. That is a record, it has been there before Christmas! I really want some of that global warming they have been advertising; do you know where I can buy some?

Have a great time and if ya get a chance post a pic of your birdies.

gigabyte
January 5th, 2010, 14:30
She saw me washing dishes and asked me how to do it....

So I showed her how!

She saw me cooking breakfast, she wants to know how to do it...

I was vacuumming the floor and she wants to do it.... man, let her do it... Of curse she still needs to be guided...

OK just what are you feeding this kid, the only time my kids ever ask to help was when I was opening an icecream container...lol

Sounds like you have a very special little lady there Chacha, I know I don't have to tell you cherish these special times, they grow up way too fast and as soon as puberty hits the fun is over and the battles begin... Remember Gigs creed - "Teenagers are Gods revenge on parents for enjoying sex"....

harleyman
January 7th, 2010, 02:53
New ram installed...Holidays over..Kids back in school..

Chacha seeking to destroy Pirates...

Life is good .....:applause:

Chacha
January 14th, 2010, 03:32
New ram installed...Holidays over..Kids back in school..

Chacha seeking to destroy Pirates...

Life is good .....:applause:

Life is Good! :applause:

Thanks God, it's good! :engel016:

Lionheart
January 14th, 2010, 09:35
ChaCha,

How are you doing? What is your funds up to, if I may ask?

Glad you are back airborn.

Bill