PDA

View Full Version : Wants n' "needs"...

ColoKent
January 3rd, 2010, 19:56
All--

Flying the SUPERB WoP2 P-51D and the SUPERB Section F8 F-86E/F in FSX is a REAL blast. The quality of these airplanes is nothing short of STUNNING.

What we are missing for this era is a T-33A that is native FSX, and built to the same standards as these aircraft. Has anyone heard of any works-in-process of this baby?

With a new T-33, we'd pretty much have the late 40s and early 50s covered in US military fighter aviation...

Who says there isn't life left in FSX????

Regards,

Kent :jump:

Railrunner130
January 4th, 2010, 08:35
Perhaps the Tim Conrad T-33 can be updated. If I recall correctly, the flight dynamics need to be totally reworked. It looks fine in FSX though.

hschuit
January 4th, 2010, 09:14
Piglet's T-Bird has a special place in my FSX hangar, it was the 1st PPP aircraft I got and after using it several years in FS2004 it was fun porting it over to the dark side. Adding Greg Logan's Allison J33-A-35 turbojet Soundset made it even more fun. Of course a true FSX version with an improved VC would be welcome !

warchild
January 4th, 2010, 09:52
wellllllll, if Tims up for it, and other people would like it, i'd be glad to rework the t-33s flight model.. I think i could do it right :D..
Pam

rvn817j
January 4th, 2010, 11:46
Straight wings and single engine - makes the best airplanes! I would be one that likes it!

Railrunner130
January 4th, 2010, 16:11
I'd be up for it if you are asking for interest!

ColoKent
January 4th, 2010, 16:23
...after flying the Section F8 F-86-- fast, but with somewhat of a "heavy" feel to it (similar to the WoP2 P-51), it would be GREAT to have that same heavy iron feeling in a T-33!!!!!

Kent

warchild
January 4th, 2010, 18:41
Well, then, i'm just waiting for piglets ok. i wont touch another persons rtwork ( yup, fde's are artwork 0 without their permission. just wouldnt be right in my book, so as soon as he gives the go ahead, i'll get on it :) :)
Pam

ColoKent
January 4th, 2010, 18:45
....that's aAWESOME-- thank you in advance....so, Piglet....Can she? Can she?

Regards,

Kent :ernae: