PDA

View Full Version : we must resist

Mad Dog
November 1st, 2008, 07:20
This ones really got me scratching my head. I just can seem to get this (we must resist) mission to work. I am cretin I have all the things in the “read me” file.
When ever I go to play the mission in the game the game crashes. It opens ok in mission editor but it crashes in the game.

Duos anyone have any suggestions?

PRang
November 1st, 2008, 07:36
Hello Mad Dog
I have the mission and it flies fine. Suggestions: Check to see if "country=France_Free" is allowed and I would fly all the A/C in the mission in QC to see if they fly. Some missions that I have, I have encountered that when I fly the A/C in QC the game crashes. Pylons or weapons missing? and/or some A/C files were missing?

Give it a try :running:Don't know what else to tell you :kilroy:

PRang

Mad Dog
November 1st, 2008, 10:44
Checking the mission in the game, it calls out for “France_free”, but the country list in the games says “France”. In the game should the country list call out for “France_free” and not just “France”?

PRang
November 1st, 2008, 12:49
Hi Again

I think if you have the NEK's installed the (Country="France_Free") should not be a problem. If it is installed; try the second suggestion

PRang

rcafmad
November 1st, 2008, 14:50
maddog. I am new to CFS3. I looked at the mission and noticed that

the "Country= France_ Free. In the NEK the Country "Name" Values is

"Free France."

I also noticed in the aircraft "hawk_75 and sz_po6311_10.zip" the Country

is France_ Free and france_free in the aircraft xdp.file. Take a look at those and try changing them and delete the a/c bdp.

I hope this helps

rcafmad
November 1st, 2008, 16:01
Maddog. There an aircraft required. It is the GC_Storch from Reg's

Hanger. I just noticed it?

Look that one?

rcafmad

rcafmad
November 1st, 2008, 17:59
Maddog and PRang. PRang you were right about the "France_Free." I used the NEK "Name" value of Free France. Unrecognized!
Reloaded France_Free for Country and now ready to fly.

The aircraft I missed was the GC_Fieseler_156c_01

:ernae::ernae:

Mad Dog
November 1st, 2008, 20:15
Maddog and PRang. PRang you were right about the "France_Free." I used the NEK "Name" value of Free France. Unrecognized!
Reloaded France_Free for Country and now ready to fly.

The aircraft I missed was the GC_Fieseler_156c_01

:ernae::ernae:
I substituted the country name and realized the same conclusion. My situation still persists however even with the GC_Fiesler_156c_01. As I have mentioned earlier this mission works in the Mission Editor but crashes in the game. There must be some support file needed that I don’t have.

Does anyone know how I could research what Pylon or even shared folders are needed for this mission?

rcafmad
November 1st, 2008, 20:58
Maddog. In the sz_po6311_10.zip (sitz_po6311a3) aircraft folder did you

copy the contents of the pylon and weapons folders to the main CFS3 folders.

rcafmad

rcafmad
November 1st, 2008, 21:36
maddog. I will drop you an email:ernae:

Mad Dog
November 2nd, 2008, 19:28
Success! Problem solved.

Thank you so much everyone.
:ernae: :jump: :applause: