PDA

View Full Version : JF Schweizer 300CBi Repaints ......

Fireball6
December 31st, 2009, 05:28
... ready to go out (if there is someone interested). Did a bit customizing to the default Paintjobs that come with this
Beauty. Also new Seats included. All saved as .dds-files.

Wish all Members and Guests a good Partytime tonight and
a happy new Year

Greetings :wavey: Dirk

doublecool
December 31st, 2009, 06:08
I'm glad you started working on this one fireball its the heli I use when checking out new airports and smaller scenery addons looking forward to your fine work on this one:ernae: and Happy new year to you

Timm
December 31st, 2009, 07:31
Hi,
Yes please Fireball I will be interested. Since getting the FSX update that's all I'm flying at the moment. I have always loved this little bird. Timm

Fireball6
December 31st, 2009, 07:47
Thanks for your kind words Gents - I have some Ideas for Paints - maybe a ZK-Reg. for Deer-Hunting, a few European Flightschool-Paints and a few military Trainers also. (Need something to do while waiting for a mail from Warbirdsim - :bump: waiting......waiting.......waiting........ no Download-link for the paid Product :angryfir:)

I have "pimped" the Bournemouth-Scheme also :icon_lol:

Dirk

Timm
December 31st, 2009, 09:47
Keep going Fireball I'm getting excited now. Started flying the 300 in the Bournmouth texture with the FS9 Flying Club addon scenery of shoreham airport but sadly not done for FSX. I thought there was an update for this but I don't think there was on done, unless someone knows something. Timm

RAS_JF
January 4th, 2010, 00:20
Hi,

Sadly it was not possible to update the Shoreham airport scenery, which was a shame as it was excellent.

Fireball6
January 5th, 2010, 06:17
OK - first Pack (five Paints) is ready and should be available here and at the usual places very soon.

Greetings :wavey: Dirk