PDA

View Full Version : Best wishes for the New Year for my SOH family

txnetcop
December 31st, 2009, 05:28
2009 was the best times and it was the worst of times! I am very private about what all is happening inside the family even my closest friends only know what I chose for them to know. I don't like boring people with the details, as we all have our trials. We will be having some funerals in the next few weeks so for that part please keep us in your prayers.

I digress...anyway Donna (txnetwife) and have a big wish for a prosperous and blessed New Year to the entire SOH family. This forum has had it's ups and downs but our leadership is tops. Thank you Harleyman for taking over my Txnetcop Guide stuff. You have come a long way baby!:ernae: I can't be on here as much as I would like, still some battles to be won, but our sincerest wishes continue for SOH to prosper. Congrats to the new mods and admins as well. Thanks to all of our freeware and payware developers that put up with our critiques. You guys really ROCK!

Ted and Donna

doublecool
December 31st, 2009, 05:40
Ted, Your in our thoughts and Payers,

and same here, Have a Safe New Years and wonderful New Year :applause:

dharris
December 31st, 2009, 05:43
Sorry to hear about your sad times, we all have to face these things, and I have done it more than I care to admit, but we all get through it. I hope that all goes well for you and yours in the new year and want to extend my sympathies to you. Thank you also for all your work here and the advice that you have given me personally. Have a blessed year, Don

grunau_baby
December 31st, 2009, 06:03
Best wishes, my thought are with you!

Anyway wishing you and all the SOH-people a healthy, happy and blessed New Year!

Alex:ernae:

Henry
December 31st, 2009, 06:09
Happy New Year
Ted and Donna [tell Donna i miss her]
its not been one of my best years either
so Hope the next years to come are
good ones to all
H

Thoe6969
December 31st, 2009, 06:15
Thanks Ted,my prayers will be with you.Heres to 2010,I certainly hope it will be a little kinder to all of us.

IanHenry
December 31st, 2009, 06:23
Happy New Year

Regards,
Ian.

Bjoern
December 31st, 2009, 07:08
Cheers Ted. Have a good one! :ernae:

Roger
December 31st, 2009, 07:25
Thanks Ted and all the best to you!:ernae:
I lost my job in April...but got taken back on again in October. Then
I lost a very close relative in November, so it's been a year of ups and downs.
All the best to staff and members for 2010:ernae:

Roger.

Chacha
December 31st, 2009, 07:54
Hey Ted and Donna,

Sorry to hear about your loss, Our condolences and prayers are with you and family.

You have been strong on all these bad times in 2009! Continue to be strong..... :engel016:

A Prosperous New Year to you and Mrs. Txnetcop, and family!

Odie
December 31st, 2009, 08:20
Ted and Donna, thoughts and prayers are with you !

Best wishes for a safe, happy, and prosperous new year to the SOH family !!

It's the virtual neighborhood to belong to !

Kiwikat
December 31st, 2009, 08:45
2009 was also a rough year for my family. We are thankful for everything and how things have turned out.

Here's to a happier, more stable, and more successful 2010. :ernae:

falcon409
December 31st, 2009, 08:53
Yep, it appears that despite our best attempts this year has not been one that a lot of us would care to dwell on. Thankfully, with some help from a higher power, we can look to a new year in very short order and pray that this time, things will go a bit smoother and that we can all consider the dawn of another day a good thing and not something we dread. All the best to you and your better half Ted. . .Happy New Year everyone!!:salute:

MudMarine
December 31st, 2009, 09:13
May God bless you and yours Ted! It's been a rough year for me also. But I'm looking forward to the new year as a single man again!!:jump::applause:

N2056
December 31st, 2009, 09:19
Hey Amigo!

I'd agree that it has not been the best year ever! :isadizzy:
I am sorry to hear that you will have those 'events' in the near future. Hopefully after that things will all be good for you & Donna. I think the year here at SOH was a pretty good one. We had some bumps, but we worked it out. :salute:

Happy New Year Ted, Donna, and all the rest of the SOH gang! :ernae:

harleyman
December 31st, 2009, 16:40
Oh ted...Is this what I think??

My prayers are contiuening...Stay strong friend..

Love to Donna too.......

spotlope
December 31st, 2009, 17:15
My condolences for the trials you and Donna are enduring right now, Ted. But also a HUGE thank you for all the support you've given the community in general (and me in particular!). It's invaluable having someone with your energy, knowledge and enthusiasm in our group. Here's hoping that 2010 looks brighter for you and your family.