PDA

View Full Version : I could swear I remember...

VFR Reviews
December 30th, 2009, 18:07
something about a Gripen or something like that? By a really good freeware dev? Anyone else know what I'm talking about? I'm not sure if it was a Gripen, but I could swear I remember delta wing and canards :p

Cheers guys :ernae:

djscoo
December 30th, 2009, 18:17
something about a Gripen or something like that? By a really good freeware dev? Anyone else know what I'm talking about? I'm not sure if it was a Gripen, but I could swear I remember delta wing and canards :p

Cheers guys :ernae:
I remember it too, It was on a non-english forum..aerodynamika or something to that effect. I'll try to find it.

VFR Reviews
December 30th, 2009, 18:25
Thanks mate :ernae:

I'll be darned if I can even remember the exact plane :icon_lol:

FelixFFDS
December 30th, 2009, 18:41
I remember it too, It was on a non-english forum..aerodynamika or something to that effect. I'll try to find it.

Thanks for my laugh of the day.

My domain is aerodynamika.com, but that's because I don't own freeflightdesign.com (FFDS). the actual FFDS forum is hosted on the aerodynamika.com site.

aerodynamika.com is "non-English" in the sense that it is US based... :)

Also a quick search of the forums shows mention of an AI Gripen being devloped, but no screenshots - posts date to 2007.

VFR Reviews
December 30th, 2009, 18:57
Thanks a bunch Felix, I appreciate it :)

djscoo
December 30th, 2009, 19:04
Thanks for my laugh of the day.

My domain is aerodynamika.com, but that's because I don't own freeflightdesign.com (FFDS). the actual FFDS forum is hosted on the aerodynamika.com site.

aerodynamika.com is "non-English" in the sense that it is US based... :)

Also a quick search of the forums shows mention of an AI Gripen being devloped, but no screenshots - posts date to 2007.
Okay...maybe I had the name mixed up, but it was definitely a French website/forum...:running:

djscoo
December 30th, 2009, 19:06
I JUST REMEMBERED!

It was a Rafale! ...let me search again.

Edit: Found a video the creator posted a while back...
4vIDxsXK_zg&feature=youtube_gdata

VFR Reviews
December 30th, 2009, 19:34
Yes! That's it :D