PDA

View Full Version : Tell me this isn't happening

falcon409
December 30th, 2009, 15:16
I asked a question of Roger in a thread I started (Yooo hooo, oh Roger) about the position of the Tower, when he answered me, the answer was at the end of a totally different thread (About the IRIS site being hacked). Does anyone else see that, or has my world gone totally hallucinogenic?

Quicksand
December 30th, 2009, 15:18
I see it there, too, Falcon.....

Roger
December 30th, 2009, 15:21
There's some weird stuff going on here. I don't think I'm that drunk???

N2056
December 30th, 2009, 15:22
I thought that looked like kind of strange reply for an aged thread!

falcon409
December 30th, 2009, 15:30
Well, I've run virus scans, and everything else I have a utility for to no avail, For whatever reason, SOH here has gone south on me. I can't access any of the top drop downs, I can no longer attach images (that option doesn't even show any more), line breaks and special characters are a no go, I can type straight text and that's it. I had run PCPitStop Optimizer3 this morning and so I went back and restored prior to that run and even that had no effect. Somewhere, a problem has developed and I don't really know what is causing it.

jmig
December 30th, 2009, 15:36
Well, I've run virus scans, and everything else I have a utility for to no avail, For whatever reason, SOH here has gone south on me. I can't access any of the top drop downs, I can no longer attach images (that option doesn't even show any more), line breaks and special characters are a no go, I can type straight text and that's it. I had run PCPitStop Optimizer3 this morning and so I went back and restored prior to that run and even that had no effect. Somewhere, a problem has developed and I don't really know what is causing it.

Is this the same computer upon which you fly FSX? If so, stay away from my computer. :bump:

"Night of the Computer Zombies" Coming to a computer near you.

Henry
December 30th, 2009, 15:53
There's some weird stuff going on here. I don't think I'm that drunk???
how drunk are you?:icon_lol:
not in competition or anything:guinness:
H

Henry
December 30th, 2009, 15:54
what browser are you using?
H

Roger
December 30th, 2009, 15:58
how drunk are you?:icon_lol:
not in competition or anything:guinness:
H

Ha ha,
H, not at all really...just drinking steady but not silly:ernae:

falcon409
December 30th, 2009, 16:08
what browser are you using?
H I use Mozilla Firefox (latest updated version).

falcon409
December 30th, 2009, 16:10
Henry. . .I would have never even considered that as a possibility until now. I'm currently in IE and everything is fine. Go figure!!

modelr
December 30th, 2009, 16:49
Falcon, my Firefox was doing that, too. Just a few days ago, I installed Windows 7, went back to the IE 8 that came with it, and, so far, all the problems I was having, on both IE and Firefox, have disappeared. We'll see what happens.

Hopefully yours is better, too. :kilroy:

falcon409
December 30th, 2009, 20:34
Falcon, my Firefox was doing that, too. Just a few days ago, I installed Windows 7, went back to the IE 8 that came with it, and, so far, all the problems I was having, on both IE and Firefox, have disappeared. We'll see what happens.

Hopefully yours is better, too. :kilroy:
I'm using IE/64bit exclusively right now Don and everything is fine. Probably will have to reinstall Firefox to clear the glitch, whatever it was.